Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

You do know that most Atlanta residents come from all over, INCLUDING New York... Guess they ain't "Built" for that either huh? This thread needs to be locked up, to many born in the late 90s baby gangster in here :smh:

Seriously! Everybody knows nobody who lives in Atlanta is actually from here. That's why you'll find people who live down here who look at Flocka and Gucci like they are crazy.

85' and stop crying like some lil marks. Yall can't handle a lil regional slander? Everybody gets got, deal with it.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Damn the ATL crowd is sensitive...

People making jokes, man... Relax.

Driving in terrible conditions is a normal thing between Nov-March around these parts so State of Emergency being declared somewhere over a couple inches of snowfall calls for some ribbing.

Where people lived before they lived in GA doesn't matter one little bit.
Y'all don't get ice storms

And y'all bout died when that hurricane came through
Actually we do... We had one put us out of commission for almost a week back in 06 I think it was.  And a really bad one in the 90's that hit upstate NY and VT really hard.

And for the record I'm from upstate NY, not NYC... As far as I'm concerned NYCers don't really know how to drive in this stuff either.

I also lived in West Palm Beach in 1993 when Hurricane Andrew came thru and **** on FL.

Last edited:
Y'all don't get ice storms

And y'all bout died when that hurricane came through

So your comparing Hurricane Sandy to 2 inches of snow? And people didn't "bout die", people actually did die, around 80 of them.

NYC gets ice all the time. I could walk outside right now and bust my *** on the icy streets because it stays 20 degrees here.

Were getting another 6 inches tonight, I can assure you I won't be sleeping at school either. I'll digging my car out to go to school though.

I never knew it snowed in the ATL is this a first time thing? I would think the weather would be like how it is in FL.

:lol:

Those lulz, reps and e-attention were a big enough of a deal for you to straight bite buddy's whole steez like that though, huh?
Bro what are you even talking about now? Are you angry?

ATL is the krillin of the US.? you might like it but it actually sucks.

For atl This is the "fool me twice" portion of the saying.....

Now get mad. My jimmies are ironclad :smile:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

I see you, son. Troll game top notch. Except for trolling with someone else's joke.

And get mad? Over a known cornball such as yourself? :lol: Never that. I just thought it was hilarious that you recycled the best comment in here, thinking that because this is snowstorm part II, nobody would notice.

You corny for that one, b.

laugh.gif
 Damn the ATL crowd is sensitive...

People making jokes, man... Relax.

Driving in terrible conditions is a normal thing between Nov-March around these parts so State of Emergency being declared somewhere over a couple inches of snowfall calls for some ribbing.

Where people lived before they lived in GA doesn't matter one little bit.
"Sensitive Thugs, yall ALL Need Hugs"

LOL

Some dude was dragging has daughter on the back of a sled in my neighborhood and she fell bad.

Back
Top Bottom