Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

if they were looting and crime was out of control i honestly doubt CNN would report on it..

god forbid they make their place look like they did new orleans.
mean.gif

i was just about to mention the earthquake.

i was on the toilet tryin to poo

i thought my life was over when the house started to shake

Hope no one from Joplin or Oklahoma comes in here and says anything bc y'all gonna start throwing out Tornado slander.

Nobody was stranded on the highways for a day during that mini earthquake tho. We all kinda just went "what the eff" and went on with are day.

You got kids stuck in school overnight and people stuck at their jobs cause of a little ice and snow :lol:

Sure you can, it's called evacuation. If a flood is coming, it's coming. With 2 inches of snow falls, shovel it lol
they didn't know the levees would buckle like that

government again set these ****** up to catch that L 

Nobody was stranded on the highways for a day during that mini earthquake tho. We all kinda just went "what the eff" and went on with are day.

You got kids stuck in school overnight and people stuck at their jobs cause of a little ice and snow
laugh.gif
tell me how vehicles made for summer driving are supposed to make it up hills that are iced? 

lemme kno... 

Just came from out the streets from helping people, and real talk it looks like a zombie apocalypse outside.  Abandon cars everywhere.  All over 2 inchs of snow....damn shame.  GA government should be ashamed of themselves for this travesty.  With all these hills, and knowing the ENTIRE street would turn to ice; and not have any salt trucks out is just asking for it.

Gov officials ain't ****

Man what? Are you saying there is no way to prepare for a hurricane?
roll.gif
Sure you can, it's called evacuation. If a flood is coming, it's coming. With 2 inches of snow falls, shovel it lol
it's not the snow, it's the ice.  Salting the roads is only going to help so much especially with an entire city full of commuters not accustomed to driving on ice

Last edited:
Y'all must really be dumb. How do you prepare for the ocean flooding the streets due to rain water? Lol

Take your a t L

Man what? Are you saying there is no way to prepare for a hurricane? :rofl:

There is ways to prepare for a hurricane, how about we magically put some levee systems in New York, sounds effortless right bruh?

C'mon b use some common sense, nothing you gonna do with in a matter of weeks gonna stop houses washing away.

Ya'll NTers funny AF :rofl:

tell me how vehicles made for summer driving are supposed to make it up hills that are iced? 

lemme kno... 

Tell me why your officials didn't send out salt trucks so that those summer vehicles could make it up those hills?

Back
Top Bottom