Tyson Movie Trailer!!!! YEAHHH BUDDYY!!!!

Originally Posted by iMixedi

I heard a story about whenever Tyson went to prison, he decided to fight the prison's best boxer and lost. Is there any truth to this?
indifferent.gif
That wasn't a story you heard, that was a movieyou watched fool

This movie will be watched. Mike Tyson is one of the realest people out there, that is why I respect him.

It seems like Mike Tyson has almost a cult following and most of its members post here on NT

Saw this as well, always been a fan of mike as a boxer and it shows alot about why he is the way he is.

Is this still up???!!! It was painted for Do The Right Thing...this picture is from 2004...Is it still up? Wow...
tyson.jpg

brooklyns-own-mike-tyson.jpg

I saw that it was online last week but I can't stand watching it on my computer for an extended period of time

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
documentary explains a lot. It explains why Tyson bit holyfields ear. Dude was sick of all those headbutts. I never really followed Tyson like that since I was pretty young when it happened. If that's old news I apologize. Another good one is the Ali Frazier one that just came out.

- its not really old news, its just that most folks back then were so hell bent on wanting to see Tyson fall they refused to see it. i knew this YEARS ago, and it still comes up in sports discussions with cats my age who still refuse to acknowledge this, claiming Tyson went crazy.

I'm a huge Tyson fan but yeah, he did go overboard with the bite. But to me, I think its at least, in part, justified because more than a fewof Holyfield's opponents have said he constantly head-butts and fights dirty...

Back
Top Bottom