Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

A lot of people ain’t playing out here. Break into someone’s home, car, whatever. I assume they trying to take my life. Robbery is a gateway into a LOT of things. Steal a few cars or break into a few homes successfully, they might start feeling invincible.

I have a cousin in jail now who basically said he wants to be a “jackboy”
You REALLLY think people gone keep letting you rob or steal? That 10th robbery you attempt may put you in the ground.

Anyone comes into my home or car uninvited, I feel violated. IDC what anyone says. Like someone said earlier, we know poverty, hunger, etc. drives people to do unspeakable things, but you also have to see it from the perspective of the other party, too.
I can understand both perspectives but still dont get where a 13 year old got what they deserved in the sense of being killed.

Not sure if I would use the word DESERVE but it's simple cause and effect.

Natural Law doesn't factor all that stuff into consideration.

If you wrong someone, something will probably come back in your direction. YOU have no right to control/judge the level of retaliation you receive for doing someone else dirty.

It is what it is.

(Strictly speaking from the POV of the person committing the crime)

Deserve doesnt belong in the scenario being discussed. Ol boy got caught slipping, if its fact he left his car running, and came out shooting. She didnt deserve to die for that. She caused it by stealing the psychos car but she didnt deserve to die for that particular act.

Deserve doesnt belong in the scenario being discussed. Ol boy got caught slipping, if its fact he left his car running, and came out shooting. She didnt deserve to die for that. She caused it by stealing the psychos car but she didnt deserve to die for that particular act.
We weren't using deserved to discuss that situation.

We were discussing the breaking and entering situations at that point.

Of course that driver didn't deserve anything. He wronged nobody.

We weren't using deserved to discuss that situation.

We were discussing the breaking and entering situations at that point.

Of course that driver didn't deserve anything. He wronged nobody.
deuce king deuce king stated she got what she deserved in regards to the 13 yo being killed, which Is what i disagree with and anyone who feels that way. Hopefully my statement that the driver got caught slipping wasnt taken to mean he deserved to get his car stolen cause that wasnt my intent.

A lot of people ain’t playing out here. Break into someone’s home, car, whatever. I assume they trying to take my life. Robbery is a gateway into a LOT of things. Steal a few cars or break into a few homes successfully, they might start feeling invincible.

I have a cousin in jail now who basically said he wants to be a “jackboy”
You REALLLY think people gone keep letting you rob or steal? That 10th robbery you attempt may put you in the ground.

Anyone comes into my home or car uninvited, I feel violated. IDC what anyone says. Like someone said earlier, we know poverty, hunger, etc. drives people to do unspeakable things, but you also have to see it from the perspective of the other party, too.

Ok. I assumed the convo moved on from the Uber Driver to hypothetical situations on breaking and entering. (Based on this post you quoted)

Not arguing just trying to clear things up.

deuce king deuce king stated she got what she deserved in regards to the 13 yo being killed, which Is what i disagree with and anyone who feels that way. Hopefully my statement that the driver got caught slipping wasnt taken to mean he deserved to get his car stolen cause that wasnt my intent.

Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal slow down champ. The 13 year old is alive and recovering at the hospital from what I understand. Where did I state she got what she deserve as far as death or potential death??

Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal slow down champ. The 13 year old is alive and recovering at the hospital from what I understand. Where did I state she got what she deserve as far as death or potential death??
Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal ………only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ. Bless your heart.
I'm wrong about the kid being killed not wrong that you said she got what she deserved. Either way I still disagree with your statement.

Yet here u are, posting back to back about a "good shooting" that resulted in criminal charges against the shooter

Yes, a good shooting in my opinion…….meaning public opinion. Often times criminal charges get dropped……so we’ll see how things plays out for Mr. Robinson. Either way the shooter got his car back, the suspect got stopped and properly identified, and since the 13 year old likes being inside vehicles that don’t belong to her so much she got a free ride in a helicopter on Flight for Life courtesy of some good marksmanship, I consider that an added bonus for her. As far as I’m concerned this is a win win for both parties. You should be happy champ.

Deserved is subjective.

But if you try to rob someone, you run the risk of things going bad. Be itgetting caught, your accomplices potentially snitching on you, or the person you tried to rob being armed and defending themselves, or even the person you robbed shooting you in the back while you’re fleeing.

In that last scenario, the person who got robbed would likely face charges themselves. But what good is any legal ramifications they face if you’re paralyzed from the waist down over a bad decision you made. The person you robbed may do jail time and you may even get some civil suit money out of it. But what good is that if you can’t walk anymore.

Yes, a good shooting in my opinion…….meaning public opinion. Often times criminal charges get dropped……so we’ll see how things plays out for Mr. Robinson. Either way the shooter got his car back, the suspect got stopped and properly identified, and since the 13 year old likes being inside vehicles that don’t belong to her so much she got a free ride in a helicopter on Flight for Life courtesy of some good marksmanship, I consider that an added bonus for her. As far as I’m concerned this is a win win for both parties. You should be happy champ.

Yeah this is going too far IMO. It's one thing to agree that the shooting was justified.

But it's another to make light of and mock a critically injured child.

I'm wrong about the kid being killed not wrong that you said she got what she deserved. Either way I still disagree with your statement.

You dam right you were wrong about the 13 year old being killed let alone you thinking that I thought she deserved death for her actions. There’s no coming back from death or no lesson for someone to learn in dying because it’s over after that. Believe it or not Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal I’m actually going to look pass your imperfections and misguided statement and give you a second chance champ.

I believe there’s (2) ways you learn in life……pain and motivation. That 13 year old hopefully learned her lesson with a strong dosage of pain as she lays up in the hospital. Some folks gotta learn the hard way……unfortunately.

Yeah this is going too far IMO. It's one thing to agree that the shooting was justified.

But it's another to make light of and mock a critically injured child.

I’m not making light of ANYTHING. I mean exactly what I say and there’s reason behind it. This very thread was created because a 13 year old female along with another juvenile female carjacked a delivery guy’s vehicle here in DC and KILLED him in the process. No 13 year old should be behind the wheel of a vehicle for several reasons. They aren’t old enough or have the mental capacity to process how to drive and haven’t been taught how to drive.

This 13 year old in Kenosha could have killed somebody with her reckless actions and driving inexperiences……..did anybody think about that?? She could have died trying to take someone else’s car, she needs to learn that. A few months ago some young juveniles here in DC stole a vehicle and killed a black father of 2 kids after they crashed the car and tried to escape away from police. I’ll try to find the story and post it after this. Kids need to learn consequences……whether they get it at home or not. As far as the 13 year old getting shot I apply Newton’s Third Law of Motion……For every action there’s a REACTION!!

You dam right you were wrong about the 13 year old being killed let alone you thinking that I thought she deserved death for her actions. There’s no coming back from death or no lesson for someone to learn in dying because it’s over after that. Believe it or not Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal I’m actually going to look pass your imperfections and misguided statement and give you a second chance champ.

I believe there’s (2) ways you learn in life……pain and motivation. That 13 year old hopefully learned her lesson with a strong dosage of pain as she lays up in the hospital. Some folks gotta learn the hard way……unfortunately.
You're still wrong in thinking she deserved to be shot. Dress it up and deflect however pleases you,

Regarding the deadly car crash of the father of 2 that I talked about above with the stolen car..…….

I’m not making light of ANYTHING. I mean exactly what I say and there’s reason behind it. This very thread was created because a 13 year old female along with another juvenile female carjacked a delivery guy’s vehicle here in DC and KILLED him in the process. No 13 year old should be behind the wheel of a vehicle for several reasons. They aren’t old enough or have the mental capacity to process how to drive and haven’t been taught how to drive.

This 13 year old in Kenosha could have killed somebody with her reckless actions and driving inexperiences……..did anybody think about that?? She could have died trying to take someone else’s car, she needs to learn that. A few months ago some young juveniles here in DC stole a vehicle and killed a black father of 2 kids after they crashed the car and tried to escape away from police. I’ll try to find the story and post it after this. Kids need to learn consequences……whether they get it at home or not. As far as the 13 year old getting shot I apply Newton’s Third Law of Motion……For every action there’s a REACTION!!
You are reaching with the what ifs. The 13 yo you think deserves to be shot did none of your hypotheticals.

I'm talking about the "well now she'll get to ride in a vehicle that isn't hers like she wanted" regarding her life flight on the helicopter.

That is mocking her.

Serious question, what makes people think we are smart enough to eradicate poverty (forever)?

I don't think "smart" is the right word to use.

I think most of us believe that the powers that can easily/simply shift some things around and allow poorer folks to live more comfortably.

I don't think it IS that simple/easy but I assume that's what people want.

Back
Top Bottom