Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Opinions about a vaccine. [Shut it down asap.]

The most popular genre of music of the world that promotes & glorifies such violence. [Leave it up, spread it to multiple streams, it keeps our jails full & law enforcement busy.]

In the early 1900's those girls would be competing their education levels amongst their peers.

Today, they condone & compete fatuous acts like in the posted links.
My brother in Christ what kind of incoherent, non-sequitur nonsense is this post?

F all them damn kids and their worthless "parents." I know I'm not the only one who grew up with less / poor and didn't resort to robbing terrorizing and killing people. My parents came to this country with nothing, not knowing English, worked their way out el barrio, and instilled in me and my siblings that if we want something we need to earn it and work for it.

Would anyone here like to share what they know about the parents or the upbringing of the children involved in these acts?

So who got these kids doing this carjacking? Or its on their own will? In dc they doing it almost every other day

Environment.

Lack of resources.

Lack of opportunity.

Lack of jobs.

Seeing so many people around them living foul.

Seeing so many "others" living well off.

I don't feel anyone CHOSES to have this mindset in life.

But of course some of you will take this as me "Defending" the kids and/or, "NOt holding them accountable."

Also which is it?

Do you "blame the parents"? And if that's the case, do you advocate for harsh sentences for children for doing something you "blame the parents" for?

Pick a lane.

Also which is it?

Do you "blame the parents"? And if that's the case, do you advocate for harsh sentences for children for doing something you "blame the parents" for?

Pick a lane.

I think anyone referencing, "Blame the parents" are trolling ksteezy ksteezy 's claim of locking the parents up when kids do things like this. :lol:

The parents play a role in raising their children, but the children have free will. I can't agree to locking up a human being for the actions of another human being.

I think anyone referencing, "Blame the parents" are trolling ksteezy ksteezy 's claim of locking the parents up when kids do things like this. :lol:

The parents play a role in raising their children, but the children have free will. I can't agree to locking up a human being for the actions of another human being.
Nah I think our resident female chauffeur in chief deuce king deuce king was using that phrase with 100% sincerity based off of his posts.

F all them damn kids and their worthless "parents." I know I'm not the only one who grew up with less / poor and didn't resort to robbing terrorizing and killing people. My parents came to this country with nothing, not knowing English, worked their way out el barrio, and instilled in me and my siblings that if we want something we need to earn it and work for it.

This post sounds a little......you know. But I won't even go there. Just know that what you say has been seen. Using ALL the classic catchphrases at that.

Would anyone here like to share what they know about the parents or the upbringing of the children involved in these acts?

Since you seem to follow me…...or rather follow my posts if go back to some of my previous posts in here I describe the situation with the parents in the DC case which was the OP that took place about a year ago.

Hopefully the grown woman who killed the vocal coach in NY gets life since she had no mental health issues and a supportive mommy and daddy to protect her from the police when they came looking for her.
I’m thinking that white girl wanted revenge for something.

Since you seem to follow me…...or rather follow my posts if go back to some of my previous posts in here I describe the situation with the parents in the DC case which was the OP that took place about a year ago.
Considering I don't follow you or your posts, I'm a bit lost here. From what I remember, nobody had any actual information about the parents of the teens in the original case. It also doesn't seem like anyone currently knows anything about the parents of the kids in this new incident.

Would you care to give us an abridged summary of what you know about the parents in the original case as well as this new case? Seems like you know something we don't.

If someone read this post out loud, every dog in their neighborhood would start barking

Considering I don't follow you or your posts, I'm a bit lost here. From what I remember, nobody had any actual information about the parents of the teens in the original case. It also doesn't seem like anyone currently knows anything about the parents of the kids in this new incident.

Would you care to give us an abridged summary of what you know about the parents in the original case as well as this new case? Seems like you know something we don't.

Of course you don’t champ…….of course you don’t. Going off memory regarding the 2 young girls from DC…..1 of the girls comes from a foster home family situation and the other girl had family issues regarding her father I believe (I’ll leave it at that). 1 of the girls from DC was locked up previously like 3-4 times for carjacking or riding in a stolen vehicle. There was simply no saving either of these girls or wasting resources on “mental health”.

I’m not familiar or aware of the family situation with the girls in New Orleans as I’m from DC and only really only that particular case.

i think deuce king deuce king did know of at least one of the families. i messaged him at some point last year trying to get some information, but changed my mind and decided not to even go that route.

at the end of the day, i feel for the kids too. i grew up with parents that cared about me and taught me all the right things, but i still did some knuckleheaded stuff growing up. nothing this bad, but subjectively looking back on it, i could see my life potentially taking a different path based on different factors and just different decisions i made.

i still think dc law regarding minors in these cases is bs. kids know they'll get off with a slap on the wrist and there is no real deterrent to stop it from happening over and over again. watching those girls cry on the court video didn't move me at all, because i felt that they were only sorry that they got caught. punish a few and save some lives. i'm not asking for the death penalty, but at least something besides this bs system they put them in.

Man nowadays kids are “crashing out” despite having a stable home and two parents. So I don’t necessarily agree with locking up parents unless they’re just plain negligent. Some kids just do dumb **** no matter what. I’m sure as a teacher you see “bad” kids who come from good homes.

I think we underestimate how many two parent homes suck. A lot of ppl don’t raise or discipline their kids. Parents be on drugs, alcoholics, beating up their partners, but everything looks fine from the outside.

If you’re talking about petty crimes like shoplifting or something, then yeah I think that could be a kid from any background. But I’d bet money at least 80% of the kids doing wild **** like armed carjackings have a ****** up home life.

I feel this right here. It’s tough coming in not knowing the language.

Back
Top Bottom