Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

When in doubt, throw out the Trump card. Even when it makes absolutely zero sense to use.

If anything, saying/agreeing to the , "We made it why can't you" rhetoric is more Trump than anything.

But we will see how this plays out.

When in doubt, throw out the Trump card. Even when it makes absolutely zero sense to use.

If anything, saying/agreeing to the , "We made it why can't you" rhetoric is more Trump than anything.

But we will see how this plays out.

I read it like 3 times....

Doubled back and read it again....It just didn't click.

I read it like 3 times....

Doubled back and read it again....It just didn't click.

It's in their best interest to just pretend they didn't see the question because there is no logical response to how what we said was of The Trump mentality.

I’ve heard those maga people say that immigrants have it easy and that learning a new language is not difficult. Well, it actually is when meanwhile you don’t speak it and have to find work. You have people like maga folk who will take advantage of the immigrant workforce by paying them awful wages and perform longer hours.

Yea, no one said any of that tho lol.

The irony is your bootstrap talk is the preferred dialog of trump supporters and the right leaning immigrant population long before trump had supporters.

Like, YOU'RE the one who chose to compare learning a new language to systemic racism and generational oppression. Do better.

I’ve heard those maga people say that immigrants have it easy and that learning a new language is not difficult. Well, it actually is when you don’t speak it and have to find work. You have people like maga folk who will take advantage of the immigrant workforce by paying them awful wages and perform longer hours.

EYE didn't say learning a new language was easy.

What I did say however was a sarcastic comment that compared equating learning a new language to overcoming systematic racism that has impacted multiple generations of families.

😂 @ ANYONE saying learning a new language was easy.

Folks read what they want to read man.

That was funny.

EYE didn't say learning a new language was easy.

What I did say however was a sarcastic comment that compared equating learning a new language to overcoming systematic racism that has impacted multiple generations of families.

Your sarcastic comment was still making light of the task of having to learn a foreign language meanwhile having to work for less pay due to being an immigrant.

You went ahead and began equating learning a new language to systematic racism, not me. I simply said I understood how hard that situation of having to work and not know the language could be.

Your sarcastic comment was still making light of the task of having to learn a foreign language meanwhile having to work for less pay due to being an immigrant.

You went ahead and began equating learning a new language to systematic racism, not me. I simply said I understood how hard that situation of having to work and not know the language could be.

My post wasn't directed towards yours more so the one you quoted. THAT post was the one that first made the comparison.

My post wasn't directed towards yours more so the one you quoted. THAT post was the one that first made the comparison.
It doesn’t change the fact you think think it’s still an easy task for immigrants. Comparing them isn’t good either. Both groups suffer from being treated harshly.

The issue is that the original post mentioned language learning was using an immigrant experience to implicitly take a swipe at African American parents

Which was a **** thing to do. It was racist

Anyone is justified in taking issue with it

Signal boosting the language learning part, and ignoring the broader context of the post is whack too. IMO

I immigrated to this country, and I have no issue with people celebrating the immigrant experience, that by itself is a good thing, but it is vile when it is used as a cudgel against African Americans.

Immigrants should be proud of what they and their family members accomplished, but those accomplishments are built on the backs of rights secured by blood, sweat, tears, and lives of African Americans

No one is asking someone that is an immigrant to agree with everything a black person says or does. You have a right to get mad at anyone that says some nonsense about immigrants. But at bare ******* minimum, don't act like an a-hole and take swipes at African Americans

And that is exactly what this post was doing....

F all them damn kids and their worthless "parents." I know I'm not the only one who grew up with less / poor and didn't resort to robbing terrorizing and killing people. My parents came to this country with nothing, not knowing English, worked their way out el barrio, and instilled in me and my siblings that if we want something we need to earn it and work for it.

Last edited:
F all them damn kids and their worthless "parents." I know I'm not the only one who grew up with less / poor and didn't resort to robbing terrorizing and killing people. My parents came to this country with nothing, not knowing English, worked their way out el barrio, and instilled in me and my siblings that if we want something we need to earn it and work for it.

^^^

Since people want to play dumb and pretend they don't know which post was the ORIGINAL post.

Here’s your culprit
V
V
V

Fixed it for you

Back
Top Bottom