Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

All I did was paraphrase what someone else posted.
I didn’t see that comparison in his post but okay.

Like I said, both groups have it bad in this country. One aspect I can confirm is the difficulty of working without knowing the language of the country.

Last edited:

D dj mac Makes his post and compares immigrants to the USA to the children and families involved in these incidents.

-He get a few cosigns
-other users comment on how nicely made his bootstraps are on the post.
-I summarize the SAME post. We get called Trumpies (get me a hat dawg aepps20 aepps20 )

Now apparently I introduced immigrants and ELL's into the debate and somewhere I said learning a new language is easy.

whatever-shrug.gif

D dj mac Makes his post and compares immigrants to the USA to the children and families involved in these incidents.

-He get a few cosigns
-I summarize the SAME post. We get called Trumpies (get me a hat dawg aepps20 aepps20 )

Now apparently I introduced immigrants and ELL's into the debate and somewhere I said learning a new language is easy.

whatever-shrug.gif

He is grasping for anything at this point. I'm sure he doesn't believe anything he is saying at this point.

-He get a few cosigns
I made bold the part where he spoke of the difficulty in not speaking the language, acknowledging how hard it is. I didn’t know that was a problem.

At some point in time hopefully sooner rather than later there has to be a discussion about building more juvenile housing facilities with the rise of crimes committed by juveniles. If some of these parents can’t do a better job of raising their child I say let the state takeover and send them away for however long.

I made bold the part where he spoke of the difficulty in not speaking the language, acknowledging how hard it is. I didn’t know that was a problem.

Yes but in the context of this thread and what was currently being discussed, its a shot, how is any of that relevant here? And you have a history.

Yes but in the context of this thread and what was currently being discussed, its a shot, how is any of that relevant here? And you have a history.
I didnt read many of the pages before that quote. I saw that part and boldend the part I understood.

History? Who told you that? That one member who turned out to be a geriatric troll on his 15th username? :lol:

Anyway, I don’t want to be accused of derailing so I’ll drop it ✌️

Last edited:

-He get a few cosigns

whatever-shrug.gif
Cwwls4RXAAIBFgh.jpg

Is this a gun MAGA rant? Cause I'm not with that.
You must not be that versed in MAGA to say this. It's about Self protection. If you can't fathom that, then that's on you.

Besides, MAGA would be on the offensive. This is purely a defensive posture.

You must not be that versed in MAGA to say this. It's about Self protection. If you can't fathom that, then that's on you.

Besides, MAGA would be on the offensive. This is purely a defensive posture.

I own several guns because i cant let redneck trash own all of them. I could still get killed quite easily.

Why does wanting to be strapped have to be MAGA?

Anton loves assigning any and EVERYTHING as MAGA. :lol:

Watch. Pay attention.

Yeah that “MAGA” part was random, came out of nowhere, and has nothing to do with the prior post. Just goes to show that Anton doesn’t know what the hell he is talking about and quite possibly might have a hidden agenda.

Yeah that “MAGA” part was random, came out of nowhere, and has nothing to do with the prior post. Just goes to show that Anton doesn’t know what the hell he is talking about and quite possibly might have a hidden agenda.

And then he goes to say HE owns SEVERAL guns. :lol:

I think if everyone knew everyone else was strapped at all times, people would act differently .

I am NOT saying this man being strapped would have saved his life.

I think if everyone knew everyone else was strapped at all times, people would act differently .

I do know what would've saved his life.

Letting go.

I'm not blaming HIM for his death.
I'm not blaming HIM for his death.
I'm NOT blaming him for his death.

But in the case of any car jacking 9 times out of 10. Let them take the car.

MAGA

Gang members know their rivals are strapped at all times, it certainly doesn't prevent gang violence and deaths. Approaching gun ownership with that mentality only leads to more mortality.

Back
Top Bottom