Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Different incident from yesterday. I wonder if this is all part of the Kia challenge thats on Tik Tok.

SMH. I’m sure there’s a good after school business program that can help set these kids straight.
Man, your critical thinking ability appears to be absent. Maybe you should have taken some after school program. It would have helped you immensely else you wouldn't haven't been posting foolishness like this.

I'm sure putting them in prison with a record will be great for society.

Yes it will. Why don’t you ask the innocent victims of these crimes what do they want……I think you would be surprised by their answer.

Last edited:

Different incident from yesterday. I wonder if this is all part of the Kia challenge thats on Tik Tok.

Play stupid games *shrug*

Man, your critical thinking ability appears to be absent. Maybe you should have taken some after school program. It would have helped you immensely else you wouldn't haven't been posting foolishness like this.

Negative champ. Folks like you and others help create pathways for kids to make the news for all the wrong reasons.

Negative champ. Folks like you and others help create pathways for kids to make the news for all the wrong reasons.
And you sound like you want to give the chair to children. Get your mind right man. You sound like you're missing something up there.

And you sound like you want to give the chair to children. Get your mind right man. You sound like you're missing something up there.

Did I say “the chair” or if that what YOU perceive?? How about you ask the question instead of assuming champ…….dudes need to get off that.

Nothing wrong with holding folks accountable. These kids and even some of you dudes in here need to learn that. The world doesn’t owe anybody sympathy and you are not going to only get a slap on the wrist when you do something wrong in life.

Did I say “the chair” or if that what YOU perceive?? How about you ask the question instead of assuming champ…….dudes need to get off that.

Nothing wrong with holding folks accountable. These kids and even some of you dudes in here need to learn that. The world doesn’t owe anybody sympathy and you are not going to only get a slap on the wrist when you do something wrong in life.
Funny you mention assumptions when that is what you've been on the entire time. Carry on though.

Harsher punishments do not reduce crime. Incarcerating children doesn’t reform them. It makes them better criminals.

If the goal is to prevent the crime from occurring your response should be an emphasis on education.

9EAA7125-9EB9-4737-8098-5729A373561E.png

And sure enough Milwaukee’s public schools are terrible. That’s your problem right there. But sure let’s throw the kids in prison, give them a record so they can’t get a job so when they get out they commit more crimes.

You’re not ever fixing the issue so the next group of kids are going to do the same thing. Guess it’s time for more Prisons! tomdiginson tomdiginson is being nice saying cats don’t have critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
Bless your heart champ.
I see it's difficult for you to add anything of substance to conversations like these without you jumping out the window, so I'll scroll past your posts from now on. Clearly, you're not mentally equipped for these topics so you just have to keep making these empty posts to act like you're proposing some useful solutions when in reality all you're doing is cluttering the thread.

Last edited:
“Education” def ain’t the problem here…. Without a doubt most of them are idiots from a probability standpoint (majority of ppl are in general), but it’s emotional thinking, lack of reasoning skills/logic, lack of discipline, poverty?, hip hop “culture”, etc….. no after school program is fixing that. There’s collateral damage in war, not everyone lives or gets saved.

Just got my car busted into last night by this same element….

Harsher punishments do not reduce crime. Incarcerating children doesn’t reform them. It makes them better criminals.

If the goal is to prevent the crime from occurring your response should be an emphasis on education.

9EAA7125-9EB9-4737-8098-5729A373561E.png

And sure enough Milwaukee’s public schools are terrible. That’s your problem right there. But sure let’s throw the kids in prison, give them a record so they can’t get a job so when they get out they commit more crimes.

You’re not ever fixing the issue so the next group of kids are going to do the same thing. Guess it’s time for more Prisons! tomdiginson tomdiginson is being nice saying cats don’t have critical thinking skills.

Folks out here still being naive and making excuses after excuses. These kids have access to education. Not just in the form of public education (doesn’t matter if it’s the best or not) but also with their smartphone. Instead of empowering themselves with public education or with their smartphone these kids would rather make nonsensical videos and antagonize other kids from different neighborhoods. You expect me to have sympathy or compassion for that. Not a chance champ.

Nobody is going to force you to better educate yourself for your life or your circumstance. The choice is yours. You either want to be a productive citizen or your don’t…..ain’t nobody going to hold your hand in life. There’s a difference between making excuses and making it happen.

That’s why these kids know they can lean on naive individuals like tomdiginson tomdiginson and WASHED KING WASHED KING because they know they have a friend in them that will look out for them no matter how heinous of a violent act they commit against an innocent person. For tomdiginson tomdiginson and W washed KING……….the more innocent the victim the better.

Ah bootstraps. Wouldn’t be NT without it.

This is Chicago but it still applies to Milwaukee as well. The student demographics breakdown is the same. But of course you don’t want to acknowledge the facts. It’s too easy to yell “accountability” from behind a keyboard.

I understand though. Your whole life you’ve been told black people are the problem. It’s not your fault. I’m sorry the education system failed you as well. deuce king deuce king

Ah bootstraps. Wouldn’t be NT without it.

This is Chicago but it still applies to Milwaukee as well. The student demographics breakdown is the same. But of course you don’t want to acknowledge the facts. It’s too easy to yell “accountability” from behind a keyboard.

I understand though. Your whole life you’ve been told black people are the problem. It’s not your fault. I’m sorry the education system failed you as well. deuce king deuce king

Ah excuses…….YOU wouldn’t be YOU if YOU didn’t keep making them champ. Like I said before…some dudes make excuses other dudes make it happen. We obviously know which lane WASHED KING WASHED KING falls in.

I noticed you didn’t dispute my education claims. Be it by public education or self education. Dudes like you keep pushing these hopeless dreams talking about everybody should get the absolute best education and schools paved with gold……and all types of Wakanda vibranium nonsense. I deal with reality as you should and others. You deal with/work with what you have and improve from there. Stop looking for a hand out.

Folks out here still being naive and making excuses after excuses. These kids have access to education. Not just in the form of public education (doesn’t matter if it’s the best or not) but also with their smartphone. Instead of empowering themselves with public education or with their smartphone these kids would rather make nonsensical videos and antagonize other kids from different neighborhoods. You expect me to have sympathy or compassion for that. Not a chance champ.

Nobody is going to force you to better educate yourself for your life or your circumstance. The choice is yours. You either want to be a productive citizen or your don’t…..ain’t nobody going to hold your hand in life. There’s a difference between making excuses and making it happen.

That’s why these kids know they can lean on naive individuals like tomdiginson tomdiginson and WASHED KING WASHED KING because they know they have a friend in them that will look out for them no matter how heinous of a violent act they commit against an innocent person. For tomdiginson tomdiginson and W washed KING……….the more innocent the victim the better.
You're the only one who sounds naive here kid. You clearly lack life experience and knowledge of general social issues. Then you're making things up that people never said. Let me guess, you one of those types who clutch your pearls when you see a group of black children walking down the street? As they say, empty barrels make the most noise.

Ah excuses…….YOU wouldn’t be YOU if YOU didn’t keep making them champ. Like I said before…some dudes make excuses other dudes make it happen. We obviously know which lane WASHED KING WASHED KING falls in.

I noticed you didn’t dispute my education claims. Be it by public education or self education. Dudes like you keep pushing these hopeless dreams talking about everybody should get the absolute best education and schools paved with gold……and all types of Wakanda vibranium nonsense. I deal with reality as you should and others. You deal with/work with what you have and improve from there. Stop looking for a hand out.

You didn’t make any claims. Nothing you say has any factual evidence behind it.They aren’t dreams either. Suburban white kids don’t have these issues with their schools.

No one has made excuses I provided you with a cause for the issues. These are the critical thinking skills we’re talking about.

Expecting an equitable education is a handout? 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom