Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

You're the only one who sounds naive here kid. You clearly lack life experience and knowledge of general social issues. Then you're making things up that people never said. Let me guess, you one of those types who clutch your pearls when you see a group of black children walking down the street? As they say, empty barrels make the most noise.

More empty rhetoric……bless your heart.,

More empty rhetoric……bless your heart.,
I don't think you know what rhetoric means cause there was nothing in my post that was meant to be persuasive. Keep pretending that you know what you're talking about though. SAD :rofl:

Last edited:
You didn’t make any claims. Nothing you say has any factual evidence behind it.They aren’t dreams either. Suburban white kids don’t have these issues with their schools.

No one has made excuses I provided you with a cause for the issues. These are the critical thinking skills we’re talking about.

Expecting an equitable education is a handout? 😂😂😂

You can expect equitable education all you want to…….at the end of the day you aren’t getting it. Now what are you and the rest of the Begging Benny’s tomdiginson tomdiginson going to do about it. NOTHING!! That’s the point champ.

I want equitable education as well…..but I’m not going to cry, whine and complain like YOU DUDES if WE don’t get it. That’s why I said you’re looking for a handout. Life moves on. Stop complaining, work with what you got and better your situation. You can’t be a Begging Benny all your life…………well in your case maybe YOU can be.

You can expect equitable education all you want to…….at the end of the day you aren’t getting it. Now what are you and the rest of the Begging Benny’s tomdiginson tomdiginson going to do about it. NOTHING!! That’s the point champ.

I want equitable education as well…..but I’m not going to cry, whine and complain like YOU DUDES if WE don’t get it. That’s why I said you’re looking for a handout. Life moves on. Stop complaining, work with what you got and better your situation. You can’t be a Begging Benny all your life…………well in your case maybe YOU can be.
So your solutions are to imprison black children and give them the chair? You appear to be ill from the self hate sickness.

I actually spend my own time and money working with and mentoring these same kids that don’t have the opportunities.

I log 30 hrs a month. Unlike you who just gets on the internet and tells people they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

That’s just me though. Im a black man who actually cares about my community and puts back into it.

So your solutions are to imprison black children and give them the chair? You appear to be ill from the self hate sickness.

Never mentioned or said that chair and or falsely imprisoning black children. That’s how I know you aren’t serious……you’re just making things up as they go. If our children voluntarily want to imprison themselves however that’s on them. Give care and concern to those that actually want it.

I actually spend my own time and money working with and mentoring these same kids that don’t have the opportunities.

I log 30 hrs a month. Unlike you who just gets on the internet and tells people they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

That’s just me though. Im a black man who actually cares about my community and puts back into it.

I applaud you for giving your time, energy and money to help the youth. I do the same as well for kids in DC……particularly in SW in the Greenleaf Community. Keep up the good work.

Never mentioned or said that chair and or falsely imprisoning black children. That’s how I know you aren’t serious……you’re just making things up as they go. If our children voluntarily want to imprison themselves however that’s on them. Give care and concern to those that actually want it.
I'm going based on what you're saying. We provided preventive measures and your response was "LOCK THEM UP". Then you started spewing foolishness showing that this conversation is shallow waters for a novice swimmer like you.

I'm going based on what you're saying. We provided preventive measures and your response was "LOCK THEM UP". Then you started spewing foolishness showing that this conversation is shallow waters for a novice swimmer like you.

Where did I say give them “the chair”?? Pull up my direct quote stating such.

Where did I say give them “the chair”?? Pull up my direct quote stating such.
That was the direction you were heading in. As previously stated, we offered preventive measures and your response was to lock up innocent children. Go back and re-read your very own posts.

The issue with DC is that their laws are extremely lenient, so they let these criminals get slaps on the wrist and let them back out on the streets for part one offenses. Especially with Juveniles...smh. It's pretty disgusting, honestly. I'm not a politician or a republican for that sort, but DC is extremely liberal, so that's why it's nonstop crimes because it't no accountability. If a Juvenile wants to kill someone, they should be charged as an adult. DC sucks...

It's sad man. People are hurting. Not excusing but folks are hurting.

Example.

I know you mean well DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican but it’s not that. People are “hurting” because they put themselves in hurtful positions. The shoplifter was as wrong as can be and without me even knowing her circumstance I guarantee she was responsible for the position she was in. She was hurting, negative………..she was being greedy.

I know you mean well DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican but it’s not that. People are “hurting” because they put themselves in hurtful positions. The shoplifter was as wrong as can be and without me even knowing her circumstance I guarantee she was responsible for the position she was in. She was hurting, negative………..she was being greedy.

The fact that the person felt that she needed to even steal meat suggests she is hurting. We don't know how/why she got to THAT point but they are clearing in need of something.

The fact that the person felt that she needed to even steal meat suggests she is hurting. We don't know how/why she got to THAT point but they are clearing in need of something.

Nope they won’t agree with you on that. Haven’t you heard? Every single person living in poverty did it to themselves.

There is also no link to crime, poverty and education. It is completely on the people committing the crimes to pull themselves up from their circumstances and make it happen.

NT has the answers.

As I've said numerous times on here before, some people were born into situations that essentially gave them little to no chance of making any mistakes. Some folks don't stand a fighting chance. Folks have to acknowledge that and also acknowledge much of your personal success is due to luck/God and things that you didn't voluntarily decide on.

Nope they won’t agree with you on that. Haven’t you heard? Every single person living in poverty did it to themselves.

There is also no link to crime, poverty and education. It is completely on the people committing the crimes to pull themselves up from their circumstances and make it happen.

NT has the answers.
I'm not gonna say every person stealing food is hurting, but most times they usually are.

Back
Top Bottom