Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

"Now we have a dead 13 year old black boy that most likely neither tomdiginson tomdiginson tomdiginson tomdiginson or WASHED KING WASHED KING WASHED KING WASHED KING are going to contribute to funeral funds to. Not even a card to the family."

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'm sorry man but I legit laughed at this.

Heā€™s special donā€™t do that.

Man says we have blood on our hands because we want black children to get opportunities that can help them learning wise, financially and possibly keep them out of trouble. The only thing he's proposed is to put black babies in shackles and chains.

You respond to him in a way that forces him to think and he pretends as if he doesn't see the post. But returns another day spouting the same crazy nonsensical rhetoric.

At this point I think heā€™s tryna get me banned from being literally idiotic šŸ˜‚

No one said anything about sympathy. I asked you a simple question.

YOU are the one making conclusions about the childā€™s upbringing and how there isnā€™t any discipline. I simply asked you to take your conclusions one step further and you spiral šŸ˜‚.

You asked the questions either to gain some type of sympathy or understanding of his situation. Either way NOBODY CARES about any of those questions pertaining him. Nobody cares when the kid was aliveā€¦ā€¦and nobody certainly cares now that heā€™s dead. Especially what he was doing just prior to his death by breaking in someoneā€™s car, and rightly so.

As far as making making conclusions about his upbringingā€¦ā€¦we know he was utilizing a stolen car. We also know that he was breaking into someoneā€™s vehicle. For meā€¦.thatā€™s all I need to know.

You asked the questions either to gain some type of sympathy or understanding of his situation. Either way NOBODY CARES about any of those questions pertaining him. Nobody cares when the kid was aliveā€¦ā€¦and nobody certainly cares now that heā€™s dead. Especially what he was doing just prior to his death by breaking in someoneā€™s car, and rightly so.

As far as making making conclusions about his upbringingā€¦ā€¦we know he was utilizing a stolen car. We also know that he was breaking into someoneā€™s vehicle. For meā€¦.thatā€™s all I need to know.

Have you ever stolen a car?

Thereā€™s a number of reasons champ. Good parenting, no need to steal when I can buy what I want, didnā€™t want to get arrested, go to jail or get shot like the now deceased 13 year old kid, stealing is beneath me. Number of reasons champ.

Have you stolen a carā€¦ā€¦.or anything that didnā€™t belong to you for that matter??

Thereā€™s a number of reasons champ. Good parenting, no need to steal when I can buy what I want, didnā€™t want to get arrested, go to jail or get shot like the now deceased 13 year old kid, stealing is beneath me. Number of reasons champ.

Have you stolen a carā€¦ā€¦.or anything that didnā€™t belong to you for that matter??

What would you classify as good parenting? And no I havenā€™t either. But according to you a good household with resources was a major contributing factor to your upbringing no?

What would you classify as good parenting? And no I havenā€™t either. But according to you a good household with resources was a major contributing factor to your upbringing no?

Who said anything about resources champ?? I said good parenting. Stick to the script. Either way lack of resources or not growing up in a good household is no excuse to commit crime either way. Can it lead to crimeā€¦ā€¦.maybe or maybe not. Either way NOBODY is going to be understanding, sympathetic or whatever feel good word want to use to absolve someone from doing wrong.

Either way that boy knew what he was doing was wrong. He and his buddies just didnā€™t care about hurting someone or taking something from somebody else. Itā€™s obviously too late for the 13 year old to learn that lessonā€¦..heā€™s dead and gone. Hopefully he buddies that were with him that ran off and left him for dead can learn from their friends mistake. Let that body in the casket be a reminder for them not steal or take what isnā€™t yours. Punishment is what is needed and whatā€™s lacking nowadays.

Also, glad to hear that you havenā€™t stole so far in life champ. Thatā€™s good. Letā€™s me know that if push came to shove at least I can work with you on some level. Not sure if I would leave anything of value of mine in your presence but at least we can see that we can start somewhere.

Either way lack of resources or not growing up in a good household is no excuse to commit crime either way. Can it lead to crimeā€¦ā€¦.maybe or maybe not.
Turn off the TV and stop with your drivel. You damn well know lack of resources, aka POVERTY is a major contributor to criminal activity.

It's hard to read what you post and think these statements are being formulated by a thinking adult.

Turn off the TV and stop with your drivel. You damn well know lack of resources, aka POVERTY is a major contributor to criminal activity.

It's hard to read what you post and think these statements are being formulated by a thinking adult.

Lack of resources=a 13 year old out at 4am stealing a car that doesnā€™t belong to him?? Most likely this kid didnā€™t live a life of poverty by the way champ. Maybe just maybe I can see if he was hungry and stealing food but he wasnā€™tā€¦..he and his buddies were trying to steal ANOTHER car.

Stop making EXCUSES for bad behavior and upbringing. Nobody wants to hear how or why he was breaking into cars. The fact of the matter is the kid is dead, never to return. Thatā€™s on him and thatā€™s certainly on his mother for allowing him to run the streets the way he was.

All men should understand Newtonā€™s Third Law of Motionā€¦ā€¦.that for every action thereā€™s a reaction. If this kid didnā€™t break into a car that didnā€™t belong to him most likely he would still be alive. He gambled with his life and rolled snake eyes.

Lack of resources=a 13 year old out at 4am stealing a car that doesnā€™t belong to him?? Most likely this kid didnā€™t live a life of poverty by the way champ. Maybe just maybe I can see if he was hungry and stealing food but he wasnā€™tā€¦..he and his buddies were trying to steal ANOTHER car.

Stop making EXCUSES for bad behavior and upbringing. Nobody wants to hear how or why he was breaking into cars. The fact of the matter is the kid is dead, never to return. Thatā€™s on him and thatā€™s certainly on his mother for allowing him to run the streets the way he was.

All men should understand Newtonā€™s Third Law of Motionā€¦ā€¦.that for every action thereā€™s a reaction. If this kid didnā€™t break into a car that didnā€™t belong to him most likely he would still be alive. He gambled with his life and rolled snake eyes.

Now youā€™re lying. Whether it was food or a car your take on this wouldnā€™t change. Youā€™ve made that abundantly clear already from previous posts. You cant even keep your boot straps in order.

Yeah yeahā€¦ā€¦was that before or after she decided to purchase the gun that she shot and killed the security guard with?? You dudes better stop making excuses for people out hereā€¦ā€¦we donā€™t need anymore EXCUSES out here. The world doesnā€™t owe anybody sympathy.

Now youā€™re lying. Whether it was food or a car your take on this wouldnā€™t change. Youā€™ve made that abundantly clear already from previous posts. You cant even keep your boot straps in order.

Food is a necessity. When did a car become a necessity for a 13 year old?? Yet alone a 13 year old out at 4am. Either you dudes put your pennyā€™s together and donate to his funeral fund and or stop making excuses.

Still waiting on WASHED KING WASHED KING to use his Extracare coupon to purchase a sympathy card from CVS, sign it and send it out.

First of, I was making a general statement about you trying to introduce ambiguity when it comes to the relationship between poverty and crime. Your "maybe, maybe not" makes it sound like this relationship is still being discussed when it's a settled issue. You weren't honest about this.
Explanations are not excuses.

Poverty is mentioned because of the direct and indirect ways it contributes to personal behavior. This is not apologizing for such behavior; it's simply highlighting an important variable that you choose to ignore in order to address crime effectively.

Don't talk about Newton Laws when your comment suggests you don't understand the difference between immediate causes and root causes.

Think better. You're sounding like those "common sense" folks.

First of, I was making a general statement about you trying to introduce ambiguity when it comes to the relationship between poverty and crime. Your "maybe, maybe not" makes it sound like this relationship is still being discussed when it's a settled issue. You weren't honest about this.

Explanations are not excuses.

Poverty is mentioned because of the direct and indirect ways it contributes to personal behavior. This is not apologizing for such behavior; it's simply highlighting an important variable that you choose to ignore in order to address crime effectively.

Don't talk about Newton Laws when your comment suggests you don't understand the difference between immediate causes and root causes.

Think better. You're sounding like those "common sense" folks.

Explanations/Excusesā€¦ā€¦.at the end of the day champ if it ainā€™t RESULTS I ainā€™t trying to hear it. Anybody thatā€™s in a position of power ainā€™t trying to hear explanations or excuses either. Results are all that matter.

Poverty is very subjective too. Most of the folks we see committing crimes arenā€™t poverty stricken. They are just a bunch of dudes that are too lazy to either work hard for something to earn it or want to flash on the gram for likes and clout.

You would never think NT is made up of mostly males by some of the cries of explanations and excuses in here. Dudes talking about having sympathy sessions, red table talks, participation awards, talking about ā€œmy truthā€ and all this other type of nonsense. As it applies to you and WASHED KING WASHED KING I truly see that common sense isnā€™t so common.

Explanations/Excusesā€¦ā€¦.at the end of the day champ if it ainā€™t RESULTS I ainā€™t trying to hear it. Anybody thatā€™s in a position of power ainā€™t trying to hear explanations or excuses either. Results are all that matter.

Poverty is very subjective too. Most of the folks we see committing crimes arenā€™t poverty stricken. They are just a bunch of dudes that are too lazy to either work hard for something to earn it or want to flash on the gram for likes and clout.

You would never think NT is made up of mostly males by some of the cries of explanations and excuses in here. Dudes talking about having sympathy sessions, red table talks, participation awards, talking about ā€œmy truthā€ and all this other type of nonsense. As it applies to you and WASHED KING WASHED KING I truly see that common sense isnā€™t so common.

You realize you are not some special super negro right?

There is absolutely nothing inside of you that makes your morally superior to criminals. You're not a "harder worker", you don't have more "pride", you're not a "better" person. The only difference between you and 99% of the criminals you're speaking on is your spawn location.

Congratulations you got lucky in that aspect but you clearly are lacking in every intellectual metric that matters because you have the comprehension skills of a 5th grader. You probably never answered the why or explain questions in school because it was too hard for you. You probably had some type of Special needs that weren't addressed and for that I apologize.

I asked you whether you ever stole a car and you responded with this.

Then realizing you're a step away from contradicting yourself you back pedal and try to say that MONEY =/= RESOURCES. What do you use to BUY RESOURCES????? Either you're dumb or you literally can't comprehend what is being typed.

Who said anything about resources champ?? I said good parenting. Stick to the script. Either way lack of resources or not growing up in a good household is no excuse to commit crime either way. Can it lead to crimeā€¦ā€¦.maybe or maybe not. Either way NOBODY is going to be understanding, sympathetic or whatever feel good word want to use to absolve someone from doing wrong.

Either way that boy knew what he was doing was wrong. He and his buddies just didnā€™t care about hurting someone or taking something from somebody else. Itā€™s obviously too late for the 13 year old to learn that lessonā€¦..heā€™s dead and gone. Hopefully he buddies that were with him that ran off and left him for dead can learn from their friends mistake. Let that body in the casket be a reminder for them not steal or take what isnā€™t yours. Punishment is what is needed and whatā€™s lacking nowadays.

Also, glad to hear that you havenā€™t stole so far in life champ. Thatā€™s good. Letā€™s me know that if push came to shove at least I can work with you on some level. Not sure if I would leave anything of value of mine in your presence but at least we can see that we can start somewhere.

Lastly, please do not address "men" using these farces of masculinity to try to prove your stupid points when you're the only person in this thread using how you "feel" and avoiding logic when addressing a socioeconomic problem. You have not produced one sample of data, no actual studies nothing that can be used to back your stupid statements. Because you know history, economics, and criminology will debunk every bootlicking take you have.

Lee, 59, was pronounced dead in hospital after he was allegedly beaten and stabbed by the group of girls outside a downtown shelter in the early morning hours of Dec. 18, 2022.

All eight girls, who range in age from 13 to 16 years old, were charged with second-degree murder. One was granted bail in late December, while the rest have bail hearings scheduled for later this month.

13-16 year olds stab and kill homeless man.

Throw the book at em.
I agree 100%!!

Again, until you know the differences in outcome that come from addressing symptoms vs addressing root causes, don't talk to me about getting results.

So now, 13 y.o. CAN work. Which country/century do you hail from again?

:emoji_point_down:
Lastly, please do not address "men" using these farces of masculinity to try to prove your stupid points when you're the only person in this thread using how you "feel" and avoiding logic when addressing a socioeconomic problem.
:lol: @ dude failing to get over the bar he set up.

Lee, 59, was pronounced dead in hospital after he was allegedly beaten and stabbed by the group of girls outside a downtown shelter in the early morning hours of Dec. 18, 2022.

All eight girls, who range in age from 13 to 16 years old, were charged with second-degree murder. One was granted bail in late December, while the rest have bail hearings scheduled for later this month.

13-16 year olds stab and kill homeless man.

Throw the book at em.

What do you consider, "Throw the book" to be?

Honest question.

Horrible situation all-around.

Throw the book = charge or punish (someone) as severely as possible.

aka

give them the maximum penalty allowed by Canadian / Toronto law for second degree murder

if its jail time , then the maximum amount of years by law

Based on Canadian law:

Sentence: The minimum sentence is life in prison with no parole for 10 years, but sentences can be as long as life in prison without parole for 25 years.

Last edited:
You realize you are not some special super negro right?

There is absolutely nothing inside of you that makes your morally superior to criminals. You're not a "harder worker", you don't have more "pride", you're not a "better" person. The only difference between you and 99% of the criminals you're speaking on is your spawn location.

Congratulations you got lucky in that aspect but you clearly are lacking in every intellectual metric that matters because you have the comprehension skills of a 5th grader. You probably never answered the why or explain questions in school because it was too hard for you. You probably had some type of Special needs that weren't addressed and for that I apologize.

I asked you whether you ever stole a car and you responded with this.

Then realizing you're a step away from contradicting yourself you back pedal and try to say that MONEY =/= RESOURCES. What do you use to BUY RESOURCES????? Either you're dumb or you literally can't comprehend what is being typed.

Lastly, please do not address "men" using these farces of masculinity to try to prove your stupid points when you're the only person in this thread using how you "feel" and avoiding logic when addressing a socioeconomic problem. You have not produced one sample of data, no actual studies nothing that can be used to back your stupid statements. Because you know history, economics, and criminology will debunk every bootlicking take you have.

LOL. Classic SIGN language right here. Shame, Insults, Guilt, and the Need to be right. Bless your heart.

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ. Philippians 4:13. My Bible says ā€œI can do all things through Christ who strengthen meā€ā€¦ā€¦so yes I am a ā€œspecial negroā€ despite what you said earlier. I know, I believe, therefore I am.

Ainā€™t no ā€œI got luckyā€ champ. You can get that **** out your head right now. Itā€™s called the power of prayer, hard work, dedication, self-drive, hustle, with a charisma second to noneā€¦ā€¦all while being as cool as can be by the way. All while not making any excusesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..my bad, rather explanations. Donā€™t want my boy gry60 gry60 too upset over the word choice of not using explanations. If he do howeverā€¦ā€¦oh well heā€™ll be alright.

Still waiting on that donation screenshot to the funeral fund WASHED KING WASHED KING ā€¦ā€¦.or at least a card from CVS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom