UMIINIT DITO II

^and you had to be lucky that day to be able to buy the titaniums.pero in the case of pareng bong,no luck needed!

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^and you had to be lucky that day to be able to buy the titaniums.pero in the case of pareng bong,no luck needed!

Noob me. I forgot those where limited.
roll.gif

You're right man....in revs case..... luck is not needed. hehehehehe

Those titaniums are
pimp.gif
hot.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Anyway, would any of you rock on those XXIII (any colorway) if you have a pair?

I wear mine to ball (white and black stealths).
q0aspcug1qcty6xpoaf8.jpg

you gonna love rockin j's once you rock them
pimp.gif

Hahahaha Pareng Tony!!! If you guys knew the story behind me getting my Titanium XX3s at release date, you guys would probably either say I WOULD NOT GO THATFAR JUST TO GET A PAIR OF JORDANS or IF I WERE IN HIS SHOES, I WOULD MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH JUST TO GET A PAIR

Can't really elaborate, mataas masyado ang long story
roll.gif

haha Pareng Bong..i was really shocked and amazed when my friend told me that story about your quest on those titaniums. but all have paid off naman pare db.congrats again Pareng Bong on your 2nd pair.

wow tsikenjoy. Independence day themed post huh? hehe dope stuff!

would you happen to have a size 9 that youre selling? hehe

Awesome Philippine AF1s, Master Tsikenjoy!!!! Independence Day theme talaga. GreatPhotos!!!

Picked these up at the post office today and I must say they are one of the best XX3 colorways I have seen

^^^Nice AF1 insideout priority there tsiken, thats my grail..i've been looking for that for a very long time but to no avail (nakapagtataka lang but di yanni-released here in PI...pahingi namn ng isa pair
laugh.gif
, just kidding..

Rev, ganda ng white/red XX3 mo..maybe your next pick-up will be the XX3 motorsports
eek.gif

Very nice AF1's Tsikenjoy! and wow 4 pairs pa..wish that came out in the PI

Pareng Bong did it again! Those XX3's are hot pare!
pimp.gif

My recent acquisitions from March to May. Not much heat compared to all yours. hehehehe

Nike Shox Optimal AP (love the straps, snug fit. used it to ball. ankles are fully supported.)

Air Zoom Flight 96 (love the shoes fit and comfort)

Air Max 1 Asia Exclusive (Wash Pack) this shoe is a steal. Sold to me by a friend... I never knew it's Asia Exclusive.

@ Air Marvin - The Optimal is really great for balling. Tried and tested bro. There's 1 time I had a bad fall and almost sprained my right ankle, but dueto the straps on the ankle part, di tumuloy yung sprain. The straps prevented it.

@ rev - hehehehe, kasama ko ba naman sya everytime I visit nike stores e. So malamang she knows what shoe I always checkout. Love your white/red XXIII bro.

@ MarcusKicks - Thanks bro. Just starting out so not much heat. I just buy shoes that I really like.

^^^^ HEAT LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER, pareng Airstab. If you get to buy shoes you really like, then that's considered having HEAT
wink.gif

Keep it coming

airstabb,thats the kind of fathers day gift that i would like!! (if i was a father hehe)

anyway,picked these up yesterday with marcus...who i thank for the pics...inunahan pako...
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

@ rev: Thanks for the encouragement bro. Hopefully I can post more heat in the future.

@ mackiecorrea: Soon pare, you'll be a dad. hehehehe. But for now, enjoy the perks of being single.

Single = more kicks to buy for yourself. hehehehe

Nice Retro XX's bro.

Back
Top Bottom