Umm, Netflix... What do you think you're doing right now??

I only have streaming, so I don't think the price is gonna change for my plan.  However, if I did have the streaming + dvds, and they raised my rate, then I'd cancel it too cause I'm a broke, college student
ohwell.gif

They want you to downgrade and keep either the DVD plan or the Instant Stream.

Think about it, if you have the 1-DVD at a time plan + Unlimited Streaming, its $9.99

If you change to either one, it's going to be $7.99. It's a $2 loss if you keep ONE, and a $6 increase if you keep BOTH.

The only way it'll be sending a message is if you cancel both.

They want you to downgrade and keep either the DVD plan or the Instant Stream.

Think about it, if you have the 1-DVD at a time plan + Unlimited Streaming, its $9.99

If you change to either one, it's going to be $7.99. It's a $2 loss if you keep ONE, and a $6 increase if you keep BOTH.

The only way it'll be sending a message is if you cancel both.

Netflix is done for imo. The studios are greedy and want more money for the licenses, this will create an interest in other companies
offering the same services (Hulu, Amazon prime etc.) It's an all around loss for Netflix.

Netflix is done for imo. The studios are greedy and want more money for the licenses, this will create an interest in other companies
offering the same services (Hulu, Amazon prime etc.) It's an all around loss for Netflix.

^ done, huh? With an almost $8 jump in their stock price this morning?
30t6p3b.gif

They're not going anywhere. All this means is the market will open up significantly for competition.

^ done, huh? With an almost $8 jump in their stock price this morning?
30t6p3b.gif

They're not going anywhere. All this means is the market will open up significantly for competition.

yea terrible move for them but i have always just used stream and for new releases used redbox. netflix never gets new movies til a month later anyways. guess everyone else will be joining me in the redbox line

yea terrible move for them but i have always just used stream and for new releases used redbox. netflix never gets new movies til a month later anyways. guess everyone else will be joining me in the redbox line

I just started using Netflix not too long ago. I really like the service. Seems like whenever you enjoy something, the price just has to go up. Oh well....

I just started using Netflix not too long ago. I really like the service. Seems like whenever you enjoy something, the price just has to go up. Oh well....

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Ya I'll probably keep it to watch mad men and catch up then after stream only

if you are keeping the dvd option just to catch up on Mad Men, don't.
It starts streaming July 27th...

-J-

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Ya I'll probably keep it to watch mad men and catch up then after stream only

if you are keeping the dvd option just to catch up on Mad Men, don't.
It starts streaming July 27th...

-J-

Am i the only one who has CONSTANT problems with the streaming? I have issues at my work computer AND my laptop. I doubt its my connection.

F Netflix.

Am i the only one who has CONSTANT problems with the streaming? I have issues at my work computer AND my laptop. I doubt its my connection.

F Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom