"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Anybody got through on Dicks? It's a wrap for the other sites. Everything seem to load up sold out...

Anybody got through on Dicks? It's a wrap for the other sites. Everything seem to load up sold out...
nah theres no problems on releasr date lol

ftl hasnt allowed a manyal hit in over a year.

finishline app crazhes.

sad that dicks has better site management than all

I been in line at JD since 9. I am gonna give these sites 10 more mins then I have to get ready for work. **** this ****.

"Sorry, we're sold out of licenses... we'd like to give you an L but this is one L you can't take, sorry..."

Before though the ball was in your court to an extent, if you wanted them bad enough you’d go early enough to get your spot & your only problem was shady employees

Now it’s easier to enter FLX for example, but you have to play their lil game to have so many points with them each year so you matter to them enough for them to ALLOW you to buy a pair from them…or in FNL/JD’s case you have to fight through a digital line for an early access queue & hope you’ve been ALLOWED to participate in the release by your store/FNL.

That becomes a waste of your time doing all the checking, they get you directly/indirectly playing their lil tap dance game of buying with them to prove your loyalty to them, they kinda hope to keep you on a hook coming to them so you win SOMETHING even if it’s not your most desired release, and you’re wasting your time/effort during the day playing all these games when you could move onto better things.

It’s not the same physically as walking to a store’s line but it’s also not as simple as just making some clicks on a phone & getting your shoe in your size(from your local store for retail), I think that’s what he means.

I’m with him too, all this **** is for the birds, I’m done chasing pairs & I’m letting them come to me if I even wanna try. I’m over the 2022 shoe releasing process, it makes no sense to have to outsmart computers & “get lucky” to give a greedy company your own hard earned money because you fought through a web of bots or were “blessed by the store”, it’s ridiculous

If I wasn’t a big UNC fan I wouldn’t be in here, but I am so I am lol, but give me the pre-2011 midnight releases over this, even as frustrating and silly as they became you knew what you were in for with the store

Depends on how you value time

I'd rather spend $50 over than wait in line for 4+ hours

Back
Top Bottom