"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Well, time to wash my ***. I'm sure I'll still be in line at FTL by the time I get fully dressed.

1646495034251.jpeg

Happened to me for the UNC 1's. I was actually in disbelief. Then I went on Youtube and looked up these "botters" and I slowly realized it's pretty much a hopeless hobby at this point
I have two more shoes on my radar and after that I’m DONE.

This morning was the first time in years that I set up my "Command Center" -2 laptops and 2 phones. I carted on JJ, FNL, and JD and was immediately cart jacked on all 3. Copped on DSG so I guess the "Command Center" still works but back in tha day it use to yield multiples relatively easy -Bottom line...

6EEE8204-D5D6-4955-A18B-E93AFD0949CB.gif

Last edited:
and nike wonders why people buy these high quality reps…..

nike cares more about stopping real people from buying their shoes, than they do about stopping bots and unfair practices.

think bout that for a minute.
Remember in 2017 Nike was trying to kill botters?
They issued a truck load and all went to outlet

True blue 3 sat and went to outlet
Pure money 4 went for discount
Same with alt motor sports 4 … outlet too
Maroon 6 hit outlet I didn’t get one

Black cement 3 had so much I picked up 2 pair from FNL in store + SNKRS

This morning was the first time in years that I set up my "Command Center" -2 laptops and 2 phones. I carted on JJ, FNL, and JD and was immediately cart jacked on all 3. Copped on DSG so I guess the "Command Center" still works but back in tha day it used to yield multiples relatively easy -Bottom line...

6EEE8204-D5D6-4955-A18B-E93AFD0949CB.gif
Same here as I’m being too old for this 😂

Back
Top Bottom