"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

yeah get told youre a bot after 40 mins

wait for an hour for bots to already purchase all stock

draw a box around 100 planes and cats and get told youre wrong

this dumbass shoe game is ruined by nike. and pretty much over for me fellas. like for real, its not worth it and only causes disgust.

screw nike. ill support china at this point.

I'm bout to cop me some super duper high quality 1:1 reps and walk into the Nike Headquarters in Oregon and I bet none of those mfr's who work there including their executives will be able to tell the difference

Life in general might be getting back to normal
But sneaker buying will never be normal again
Imo, Nike is slowly killing themselves and they don’t realize it
After the nonsense with the Cardinal 3s…
I realize my days are slowly coming to an end with Jordan’s

Last edited:
I'm bout to cop me some super duper high quality 1:1 reps and walk into the Nike Headquarters in Oregon and I bet none of those mfr's who work there including their executives will be able to tell the difference
they wont. i know senior designers who couldnt tell the difference on some pairs without a super inspection

If Nike/JB plans are to pull most of the Jordan stock (maybe all in the near future) , open Nike stores, and sell more pairs via SNRKS, that would yield better chances right? My thoughts are it should be better. No queue, no splash pages, no point system and no rigged raffles. Also you wouldn't have to fight through and deal with a double loyalty program. Meaning FLXs loyalty (point system) program and then managers/employees loyalty (friends and resellers) program. Surely it wouldn't fix all issues but would certainly combat some...

Remember in 2017 Nike was trying to kill botters?
They issued a truck load and all went to outlet

True blue 3 sat and went to outlet
Pure money 4 went for discount
Same with alt motor sports 4 … outlet too
Maroon 6 hit outlet I didn’t get one

Black cement 3 had so much I picked up 2 pair from FNL in store + SNKRS

We all know the solution to this problem is to simply make more pairs, but Nike lame *** would rather look cool and sell out than actually make more money. Definition of hustling backwards.

If Nike/JB plans are to pull most of the Jordan stock (maybe all in the near future) , open Nike stores, and sell more pairs via SNRKS, that would yield better chances right? My thoughts are it should be better. No queue, no splash pages, no point system and no rigged raffles. Also you wouldn't have to fight through and deal with a double loyalty program. Meaning FLXs loyalty (point system) program and then managers/employees loyalty (friends and resellers) program. Surely it wouldn't fix all issues but would certainly combat some...
All of that doesn’t mean anything, when you’re losing as soon as the clock strikes 10am etc… if they arent trying to stop bots, they can have 10 million pairs on the app… And team manual will still lose

I like the thought of this being helpful but idk man.

Look at dunk drops in general.
There’s a new dunk daily and panda restocks all the time now.
So many dunk all the time.
But still no one can cop usually lol.

As long as people continue to pay resell prices this circus will go on.

Not really. That means nike will exit certain markets and folks would solely rely on the apps. Houston is the 4th largest city in the US and there's no Nike store here. Nike tends to cater to certain cities more than others. Those outside Nike's prefered market other folks are out of luck.

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't be mad, but this release royally p***ed me off! It shouldn't have to be this much damn work to "try" and secure a pair of sneakers. Gotta jump through all these hoops just to be told "nah, ain't no pairs for you". If it wasn't for the nostalgia, I'd say **** this brand!

What’s resell going for around y’all? Got two guys trying to sell me a pair for $300. Figure that’s decent to have em in hand for roughly $70 over retail.

At this point I’m ok with paying some more for resale but only for pairs I REALLY want. I thankfully have a job where I can work overtime or pick up extra shifts when I want that helps pay for the extra I put in for resale. I’ve realized I’m not going to win on FLX and finish line has only sent me two early access pairs and both were sold out when I logged in. My peace and sanity is worth it to me instead of putting out a lot of effort to *maybe* get a pair or get upset that I can’t get them with ease. I realize not everyone will agree but we all have our own path.

I know I shouldn't be mad, but this release royally p***ed me off! It shouldn't have to be this much damn work to "try" and secure a pair of sneakers. Gotta jump through all these hoops just to be told "nah, ain't no pairs for you". If it wasn't for the nostalgia, I'd say **** this brand!
i normally don't get upset and move to the next shoe, but this release really bothered me.

i normally don't get upset and move to the next shoe, but this release really bothered me.
I just buy any heat that’s out there whether I want it or not and flip them for what I miss out on. Ex. Got the womens dunk yesterday. $150 profit knocks down paying resale on whatever.

Back
Top Bottom