Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

Anyone have any issues with squeaking on the Curry 7, specifcally the left shoe in the ball of the foot area? I had the issue after a few wears and it seemed to get worse after wear, which sucks because I love the fit and look of this shoe. I executed an exchange and just received a new pair and believe it or not, I have a squeak in the same ball of the foot area of the left shoe. I am tempted to pull out the insole and lay down some WD-40, which works for my Nike squeaks. I'm just afraid doing that may impact or negate my ability to do another return/exchange.

Undrtd (Focus if you prefer that one) for $100 now or wait until $80 or lower haha? Through EASTBAY right now, add a $10 item so it meets the $50 off $150 requirement with code TAKE50

These customs are sick

securr.png

Maybe it's just me, but aside from the inital pair and the black upper one, these blue colorways are horrific. Makes the shoe looks like something you'd find in Kmart. Just awful. UA has done a good job with different shoes. I love the 2.5s, the 3zeroIIIs are dope, and the 6s weren't my thing, but at least I've seen guys playing in them in real life, and they look good. This is subpar for a basketball shoe period, much less a signature shoe for a 3x NBA champ. And I'll even grant that this latest pair Seth has on is supposed to be some R2D2 Star Wars thing. But it still just looks mad cheap.

Does anyone know of a retailer with the sour patch orange colorway still in stock? Looking for a size 10.5

Let me know, thanks in advance.

securr.png

Maybe it's just me, but aside from the inital pair and the black upper one, these blue colorways are horrific. Makes the shoe looks like something you'd find in Kmart. Just awful. UA has done a good job with different shoes. I love the 2.5s, the 3zeroIIIs are dope, and the 6s weren't my thing, but at least I've seen guys playing in them in real life, and they look good. This is subpar for a basketball shoe period, much less a signature shoe for a 3x NBA champ. And I'll even grant that this latest pair Seth has on is supposed to be some R2D2 Star Wars thing. But it still just looks mad cheap.
Facts, added with the fact that this is a lost season for the warriors and this shoe will probably be forgotten. It just pisses me off that this shoe is so similar to the 3zeros. A signature shoe should never look like a budget model. I bet UA would earn more profits this year if they just re-released the 1s and 2s instead of these. Those colorways were so sleek and clean, while the CWs on the 7 look kinda weird with strange color-blocking patterns.

Screenshot 2019-12-14 16.00.35_0.png

Still grumpy I can’t get either sour patch kid in my size and on discount. I see nobody around my way in these. Why no discounts?

Back
Top Bottom