Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

Screenshot_20191101_081024.jpg

$170 for some ICON Curry 7s is WILD. I'm huge Curry fan, but I'm not going near that price...

Tried em on. I had thicker socks on so that could have been the problem, but indeed these are a no go for wide footers unless I just got really lucky. I get what nightwing was saying about the initial try on. There's no feel of sliding your foot into the shoe and it feeling like you put on a nice plush shoe. Not like you want a fuzzy houseslipper, but you want it to feel like, cush. Putting these on felt like putting on a racquetball racket adapted into a shoe. You feel the shoe bed on both sides of your foot, and the surrounding material just feels stiff and dense. Which pains me to say because I love so many UA shoes.

If a dope colorway comes out I may try to get them and go for my thinner socks and see if that helps solve the width problem. And I just tried them on and bounced around so I didn't actually come close to playing or doing anything athletic in them, so maybe that will change things.

If the snow leopard 34s don't release stateside I may come back for that mostly black pair.

Seth been in the locker room holding open a trench coat like "Come on man, just try em. Whatchu need?" Does Luka have a shoe deal? I saw he was wearing Nikes yesterday so I'm guessing not.

nike deal expires this year. Could be a sign...

Tried them on same size as the 6, half size up. The HOVR side pressing against the side of my foot like the 6 but should break in again. The midsole/outsole feels similar to the 2. It's like the Curry 2 but with slight better ankle support and stability.

Now that you've got time to type while you soak your sore feet in the tub, how did you like them?

sore feet?
I wore them all day- four games this morning, casual out and about. Getting better every minute. Super-stable and fit is good for me but upper needs a break in.

sore feet?
I wore them all day- four games this morning, casual out and about. Getting better every minute. Super-stable and fit is good for me but upper needs a break in.

Yeah I was just joking.

Tried them on same size as the 6, half size up. The HOVR side pressing against the side of my foot like the 6 but should break in again. The midsole/outsole feels similar to the 2. It's like the Curry 2 but with slight better ankle support and stability.

Well the 2s worked great for me, so I'll have to try them on again with my thin socks.

Public Enemy Public Enemy gotcha. Sorry - their was a pair in another thread talking about having sensitive feet so he couldn’t wear a shoe. Also, I strained my calf last Monday and posted about it on IG and didn’t know if you saw that.

I finally got a chance to check these out in person. I know it’s been mentioned before, but I’m going to repeat it for emphasis: These run narrower than pretty much all the previous Currys. With all previous iterations, I was fine with a size 8. With these, I couldn’t even get my foot in the shoe.
I guess I’ll never know how good/bad they are...

My size 10.5 fits perfect and I’m slightly wide. I love the for after about 4 games of break-in. Best curry yet.

Use code 11/11 for 22% off add $13 shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom