Under Armour = flabby & sick VOL. NY times

They started creating poor products (without having that big of a reputation in any sport other than football) and also got greedy.

Recipe for disaster

look like some ish Aqua man would wear rolling around in his seahorse drawn chariot.

you say that like it's a bad thing.

nah but seriously, they're the feet to the jumpsuits UA designed for Richard Branson's space program.

1580850928894.png

its a shame because their actual sports/workout gear is way better than nike and Adidas.

Lol what. Not a chance. Neither of Adidas or UA have ever come close to matching Nike's flagship workout apparel (i.e. top of the line Nike Running apparel). Certainly not in the last 20 years.

Damn clothing and shoe trends change so fast. Ua was just poppin a few years ago. Only owned some leggings from ua.

Curry got some cool shoes.

Don't think I'd buy any tho lol.

None of them look good enough to wear casually.

UA got Steph Curry, Tom Brady, Jordan Spieth, Michael Phelps, Cam Newton, Lindsey Vonn, Bryce Harper, Clayton Kershaw, Misty Copeland, The Rock, Asap Rocky

Julio Jones and Joel Embiid as well. Besides Curry, and the Rock none of those dudes are moving units like the Nike and Adidas guys

Lol what. Not a chance. Neither of Adidas or UA have ever come close to matching Nike's flagship workout apparel (i.e. top of the line Nike Running apparel). Certainly not in the last 20 years.

Might be true, BUT average Joe isn't buying that top tier nike stuff. They're buying outlet stuff and outlet UA workout gear, quality wise, is better than outlet Nike. JS

Might be true, BUT average Joe isn't buying that top tier nike stuff. They're buying outlet stuff and outlet UA workout gear, quality wise, is better than outlet Nike. JS

Yup that's definitely true also. I can tell all the time people generally are referring to the generic template Nike stuff when they compare each brands apparel.

Nike produces a **** ton of apparel, like 20x greater range and volume than any of its competitors.

Makes it more of a task to know what's what, but it also means the middle and top tier stuff can always be had for 50-70% off the outrageous MSRP if you know what to do. :pimp:

Never buy low end Nike though. That's a no no. :lol:

The pitch meeting, according to Steph’s father Dell, who was present, kicked off with one Nike official accidentally addressing Stephen as “Steph-on,” the moniker, of course, of Steve Urkel’s alter ego in Family Matters. “I heard some people pronounce his name wrong before,” says Dell Curry. “I wasn’t surprised. I was surprised that I didn’t get a correction.”
It got worse from there. A PowerPoint slide featured Kevin Durant’s name, presumably left on by accident, presumably residue from repurposed materials. “I stopped paying attention after that,” Dell says. Though Dell resolved to “keep a poker face,” throughout the entirety of the pitch, the decision to leave Nike was in the works.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

I own UA stock, but personally don’t own any UA :smh:.

Their stuff is trash.

Last edited:
poorly chosen name for the brand, it always made me think of men's underwear. decent logo but I saw it for years before I even knew who or what it was exactly (they should have spent moar on advertising?)

thats essentially what it was.
yeah not wearing an underwear company sneaker if I'm the 1 who's paying. for sum reason the company always reminds me of Champion C9, I hated that stuff.

you say that like it's a bad thing.

nah but seriously, they're the feet to the jumpsuits UA designed for Richard Branson's space program.

1580850928894.png

tone down the trim & do this in black or dark blue I think it could be a trend, it is 2020.

Back
Top Bottom