Under Armour?

Might want to check your local Marshall's if it's convenient.  Finally came up on some deals (never seen anything worthwhile before).  Got a pair of TB Spawn 1 Lows in silver/white for $40.

Also saw some Spawn 2 lows in various colors/sizes, and big sizes of CF Drive mids.

Might want to check your local Marshall's if it's convenient.  Finally came up on some deals (never seen anything worthwhile before).  Got a pair of TB Spawn 1 Lows in silver/white for $40.

Also saw some Spawn 2 lows in various colors/sizes, and big sizes of CF Drive mids.
Found some Clutchfit Drive Low USA Road for $50 and Clutchfit Drive 2 for $35. My local Marshall's had Spawn 2's and Clutchfit Lightning 2 as well.

Found some Clutchfit Drive Low USA Road for $50 and Clutchfit Drive 2 for $35. My local Marshall's had Spawn 2's and Clutchfit Lightning 2 as well.

Where in NorCal is this at?

That's insane.  Were they normal sizes or big/small sizes?  I'd fiip if I found USA CF Drive lows.

That's insane.  Were they normal sizes or big/small sizes?  I'd fiip if I found USA CF Drive lows.
There was a 9.5, 12.5 and 15 from what I can recall. There weren't a whole lot of them. That was the Marshall's in South Sac. I don't know it I got there too late for other sizes. I wear 12 so 12.5 wasn't a stretch. I couldn't believe I found them. Natomas had the Clutchfit Drive 2's in 2 colors and select normal sizes.

For all those who are close to a UA Brand House. All the Project Rock stuff is going to release in stores middle of next week. I'll give you guys a concrete date on when they're going to be put out. I was lucky enough to scoop up a shirt today at work. :smokin

Last edited:
As far as the Cirrus go, I think the numbering is off. Should be like 1 is 1, 3 is 2, 2.5 is 3 and 2 is 4....or so ethong about like that

I was driving back from AT&T Park and found a whole bunch of different UA shoes in a Marshalls. Clutchfit 1 lows ($50) to 2 Mids ($35). Ray Felton Anatomix Spawns ($35) to Curry 1 Lows ($40) in Panthers and Dub Nation. Currys were 14, 16 and 17. They also had Mobtowns for $35. I'm kinda shocked to see Currys at Marshalls.

For all those who are close to a UA Brand House. All the Project Rock stuff is going to release in stores middle of next week. I'll give you guys a concrete date on when they're going to be put out. I was lucky enough to scoop up a shirt today at work. :smokin

I'm curious as to peoples experience with UA apparel like t-shirts and hoodies (pullover and full zip). Personally, as someone who has mostly bought Nike my entire life, I am finding myself buying a lot more UA apparel for the last year or so. The fit with UA seems much more consistent throughout different styles and the fact that they make everything in a more regular fit appeals to me. Over the last couple of years, I find Nike t-shirts getting thinner and thinner and almost everything now only comes in the athletic/slim fit. The t-shirts have also gotten shorter, and the collars tighter. Their sweatshirts and hoodies are very inconsistent in their sizing from style to style and most of those have become very slim fit as well. I don't know why Nike felt the need to screw around with their sizing/fit on everything but lately it's been harder for me to find any Nike stuff that I like the fit of.

I think both have equivalents for regular, fitted, slim cuts. It's really up to the buyer to be aware of the differences when you pick up a shirt. As for material thickness, I guess it depends on what season the apparel is designed for.

I usually buy UA before Nike mainly based on style.

I think both have equivalents for regular, fitted, slim cuts. It's really up to the buyer to be aware of the differences when you pick up a shirt. As for material thickness, I guess it depends on what season the apparel is designed for.

I usually buy UA before Nike mainly based on style.

I realize both companies have the different cuts available, but easily finding them is another thing. I'd say about 90% of the Nike stuff now on store racks is the athletic slimmer fitting stuff, while 90% of UA stuff is the regular fit. Most people aren't athletic or slim so why Nike would switch everything to this is a head scratcher to me. I have plenty of 3-4 year old Nike tees marked standard fit, which was perfect for me, but now you can't find that stuff anymore. I've been real happy with the UA stuff I've purchased so far and I'm sure I'll be adding to it in the future. I just hope Nike quits the slim fit fad before the new NBA stuff hits stores.

Last edited:
Under Armour architect...anybody have a pair? I went to the UA webpage and it said soldout

Also i am heading to FTL to put up a pair of speedform phenom for $70. Need new training shoes and i missed out of the Gridiron so i figure these will be just as good or even better. Anybody have these and can comment?

Under Armour architect...anybody have a pair? I went to the UA webpage and it said soldout
It was a super-limited drop since it's UA's first 3D printed midsole.  Bryan from Weartesters (@duke40  ) was fortunate to get a pair to test out.

As far as the speedform phenom goes, I have heard nothing but great things.  I'm a huge fan of some UA turf trainers that I have from the previous year and I have been eyeing those phenoms ever since!

It was a super-limited drop since it's UA's first 3D printed midsole.  Bryan from Weartesters (@duke40
 ) was fortunate to get a pair to test out.

As far as the speedform phenom goes, I have heard nothing but great things.  I'm a huge fan of some UA turf trainers that I have from the previous year and I have been eyeing those phenoms ever since!

I got them... $70 for the Ali's was something i just couldnt pass on.

Back
Top Bottom