*Unguarded*-The story of Chris Herren. ESPN TONIGHT 8 PM

Yesssirrrr DVR Set!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This guy was so fun to watch when I was growing up....

If yall get the chance, you have to read Basketball Junkie. One of the best books I've ever read. Plowed through that %!$$@ in 2 days (took me 3 years to finish The DaVinci Code). It's THAT good.

Got my DVR ready....CANT WAIT.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If yall get the chance, you have to read Basketball Junkie. One of the best books I've ever read. Plowed through that %!$$@ in 2 days (took me 3 years to finish The DaVinci Code). It's THAT good.

Got my DVR ready....CANT WAIT.
I thought I put that in my original post, but it didn't show up. That book is amazing, I finished it quick too. I just couldn't put it down it was so jaw dropping/unbelievable. I just felt proud for that dude when I finished. I hope everyone reads it someday.

Yooo Battaglia, Do you remember the Fresno State Special Foxsports ran?

That was fire, I think someone posted it on NT a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yooo Battaglia, Do you remember the Fresno State Special Foxsports ran?

That was fire, I think someone posted it on NT a couple years ago.
Yea...I think DC had it up...

that team was WILD...Brunner, Herren, Avondre Jones
30t6p3b.gif
  Straight up GOONS.  Tark had no control...thought he could duplicate what he had at UNLV. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If yall get the chance, you have to read Basketball Junkie. One of the best books I've ever read. Plowed through that %!$$@ in 2 days
same here.

You guys read Fall River Dreams first,right? That's a very good read, too. I still need to pick up Bball Junkie.

I love all these ESPN docs, need to go further back than 30 years (maybe they do now). Ali last week was NICE

I don't recall seeing him play while I was of an understanding basketball mind, but I remember when he was in Fresno, Athlon Sports called him a "West Coast Jason Williams." So since then I wanted to see him PLAY play. Never did though.

laugh.gif
@ His mother snapping her fingers as if he had ANY chance of being selected #2 by Vancouver.

laugh.gif
@ Fredrick Weiss

i cant be the only one in Shock that Nick the quick helped keep dude in check for a year

damn ... this dude was drugged out of his mind ... standing out in the rain waiting for Oxy ...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom