*Unguarded*-The story of Chris Herren. ESPN TONIGHT 8 PM

josh hamilton without god. that fresno team was with skip and ely, right?

Mike, I was mad shocked to hear that about Van Exel.

Herren's own friends were his worst enemies. Geeez, and dudes he didn't know from Adam were willing to put their lives on hold to try and keep him straight.

Got a new kinda respect for McDyess & Nick

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
@ Jameson sponsoring this doc

shakes head... i thought the exact same thing

yeah this was def sad. Glad hes clean, I just hope he stays clean.
pimp.gif
dice and van exel for looking out

!+!# that got me pretty emotional. i teared up at times watching it

dude's wife is an amazing person

hes got his mindset on suicide because he cant face his family after what happened and the staff at the hospital want to send him on his way without treating him, and then a lady that happens to know his mother says shes going to get him help. that part had me like

Glad he's clean. His wife is keeper. She been through hell and back with him and still there. Best 30 for 30.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Mike, I was mad shocked to hear that about Van Exel.

Herren's own friends were his worst enemies. Geeez, and dudes he didn't know from Adam were willing to put their lives on hold to try and keep him straight.

Got a new kinda respect for McDyess & Nick

His "friends" killed me. It doesnt always have to be if I make it you make it, but damn as a person if your in to some stuff you dont want to be in why drag me along.

awww damn comcast cable ftl
will watch re run later on
anybody know when the next time their airing on tv

got choked up when they showed him coaching. a long trip and everyday is a struggle.

it was a wrap when he was sent to Boston...damn.

Someone please post when it comes on Youtube or something.
Wow at the Fresno State v UMass game, and wow at them showing Skip to my Lou clips on the ESPN broadcast that were on the original And1 Mixtape.

This 30 for 30 had me emotional. His damn friends were just horrible. I hope he has no contact with these people. I agree with you guys about Van Exel and Mcdyess..class guys. It was good seeing him working with the kids and stuff. Im definitely pulling for this guy to stay clean. I could see this becoming a movie in the future. His wife showed a lot of strength. She had every excuse to leave him. That is a definition of a "Good Woman". They do exist fellas.

His friends suck, I just wish one of them could have seen what they were doing to him and realized what they were ruining.

They just kept @%@+@+! with him.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

This 30 for 30 had me emotional. His damn friends were just horrible. I hope he has no contact with these people. I agree with you guys about Van Exel and Mcdyess..class guys. It was good seeing him working with the kids and stuff. Im definitely pulling for this guy to stay clean. I could see this becoming a movie in the future. His wife showed a lot of strength. She had every excuse to leave him. That is a definition of a "Good Woman". They do exist fellas.

The movie is being pitched. No takers yet last I heard.

Back
Top Bottom