Univeristy of Soufh Carolina Vol:back to school

Don't really post anymore but I thought this could be helpful for my situation. I moved down here to Columbia South Carolina last week to attenednt Bendict College on a golf scholarship. The school is a hbcu and I'm not used to it at all. I'm from Ann Arbor Michigan and I'm so lost. These aren't my type of people but I'm trying to make friends and make the best of it. The university of South Carolina is a literally 2 mintues away from my campus and that's where I hope to transfer and it seems to be more of my type of people atleast from a kid from the norths stand point. Anybody got any advice about the south, coulmbia , southern girls or just college life in general?

Just start with trying to make friends with the other guys on the golf team, and work your way out.

Don't try to be someone you aren't, be cool, be yourself, and things will fall into place.

Don't think too hard about it.

Stay in yo lane. But forreal make some friends and find a big booty girl and u be ok

Dog.

I have so much info on sc i cant eem post it right now cuz im tired.
Ill pm u tomorrow.

I live downtown.

Just bust your *** in the classroom freshman year and transfer there next school year...heard Benedict college was trash and not because its a hbcu..

A scholarship is a scholarship but I'd take sc residency and transfer to USC if I were you

I have no insightful words of advice for you my Secret Scumbag Santa "friend."

May you make no friends and have a miserable semester you ungrateful spoiled little guy you.

God is Great, Many Blessings....just not for you.

:stoneface:

:smokin

:lol:

View media item 540105

Last edited:
Well, looking at the title I know exactly what school NOT to go to...

You even spelled the slang version wrong.

these are just jokes

Last edited:
Don't really post anymore but I thought this could be helpful for my situation. I moved down here to Columbia South Carolina last week to attenednt Bendict College on a golf scholarship. The school is a hbcu and I'm not used to it at all. I'm from Ann Arbor Michigan and I'm so lost. These aren't my type of people but I'm trying to make friends and make the best of it. The university of South Carolina is a literally 2 mintues away from my campus and that's where I hope to transfer and it seems to be more of my type of people atleast from a kid from the norths stand point. Anybody got any advice about the south, coulmbia , southern girls or just college life in general?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom