Up Your Butt and Around the Corner

Have you ever gotten a prostate exam?
If yes, how did you feel before and after the process?
If no, do you plan to?

I know you "should" and I could change my mind one day, but I don't plan ever getting one.

Absolutely nothing is going up my butt with consistent and especially not while I'm conscious.
source (19).gif

Don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but
"For men diagnosed with prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body, the 5 year survival rate is 30%. Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in men in the United States."

We'd rather make jokes and say your less masculine for getting this exam done than take care of our own health.

Don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but
"For men diagnosed with prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body, the 5 year survival rate is 30%. Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in men in the United States."

We'd rather make jokes and say your less masculine for getting this exam done than take care of our own health.
Oh societal views on masculinity has everything to do w/ my stance on this. I'm brainwashed in that regard.

When you're dying (and going into massive debt) from cancer, you're gonna wish you had screened for it earlier. There's nothing to worry about. I doubt anyone even sees your donut ring. Doctors/nurses/staff see things that are 100x worse.

Prostatitis at a glance
  • Prostatitis is inflammation or infection of the prostate, the small gland in the male reproductive system that produces semen.
  • A bacterial infection sometimes causes prostatitis, but often the cause is unknown.
  • Primary symptoms are urination problems, pain, sexual dysfunction and general health issues such as being depressed or tired.
  • The most common treatment is a course of antibiotic medication. Treatment is usually effective, although symptoms sometimes return.
  • About 5-10 percent of men will experience prostatitis during their lifetime, and is more common among younger men (under age 50).

Oh societal views on masculinity has everything to do w/ my stance on this. I'm brainwashed in that regard.

At least you're self aware about how you have been shaped by society's misguided perspective on it. But one's health is nothing to play with.

Ignorance is one thing but to know what you ought to do but willfully ignore... that's ridiculous.

By the way, what's the recommended age to start getting the prostate checked? 40?

At least you're self aware about how you have been shaped by society's misguided perspective on it. But one's health is nothing to play with.

Ignorance is one thing but to know what you ought to do but willfully ignore... that's ridiculous.

By the way, what's the recommended age to start getting the prostate checked? 40?
Would you feel better if a woman did it?
it would absolutely have to be woman. I would rather die then let a man put his finger up my butt.

Prostatitis at a glance
  • Prostatitis is inflammation or infection of the prostate, the small gland in the male reproductive system that produces semen.
  • A bacterial infection sometimes causes prostatitis, but often the cause is unknown.
  • Primary symptoms are urination problems, pain, sexual dysfunction and general health issues such as being depressed or tired.
  • The most common treatment is a course of antibiotic medication. Treatment is usually effective, although symptoms sometimes return.
  • About 5-10 percent of men will experience prostatitis during their lifetime, and is more common among younger men (under age 50).

Preventing or controlling symptoms
Doctors can’t always identify what causes prostatitis, which makes it difficult to avoid prostatitis completely. However, men can take steps to try to reduce the likelihood of experiencing the condition. The same actions can help control symptoms of chronic prostatitis.
  • Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water helps men to urinate frequently, which flushes out the urethra (the tube that carries urine and semen out of the body).
  • Avoid irritating the urethra. Avoiding or limiting caffeine, spicy foods and alcohol can help to avoid prostatitis.
  • Reduce prostate pressure. Men who ride a bicycle frequently might consider wearing padded shorts and using a split seat to reduce pressure on the prostate region.
  • Stay sexually active. Some physicians advise that men ejaculate regularly as another way to flush the urethra.

it would absolutely have to be woman. I would rather die then let a man put his finger up my butt.
It's all caused by a lack of good hygiene, the issues in your butt. Colon cancer, prostate issues, all preventable.

Just like with your penis/urethra, you should cleanse your anus with mild soap and water. The issue is that dudes aren't cleaning their buttholes at all after pooping, due to the thought that taking your finger with some soap and water on it, then placing it up your butt is somehow gay. Cat's are afraid that they might like it. If many knew that this is all you have to do in order to prevent your insides rotting out due to cancer, that should help them to redefine the bullskip parameters of masculinity. But noooooooo!

It's all caused by a lack of good hygiene, the issues in your butt. Colon cancer, prostate issues, all preventable.

Just like with your penis/urethra, you should cleanse your anus with mild soap and water. The issue is that dudes aren't cleaning their buttholes at all after pooping, due to the thought that taking your finger with some soap and water on it, then placing it up your butt is somehow gay. Cat's are afraid that they might like it, therefore thinking that this makes them gay. If many knew that this is all you have to do in order to prevent your insides rotting out due to cancer, that should help them to redefine the bullskip parameters of masculinity. But noooooooo!
Oh I literally can't crap and not take a shower afterwards. I went on a hiking trip and didn't go for 7 days solely b/c I couldn't shower afterwards. Skipping clean is an issue I don't have to worry about.

Oh I literally can't crap and not take a shower afterwards. I went on a hiking trip and didn't go for 7 days solely b/c I couldn't shower afterwards. Skipping clean is an issue I don't have to worry about.
I'm the same. I absolutely have to shower right after taking a dump. If I don't I feel inadequate. I've spent multiple camping weekend trips without pooping all weekend cuz I wasn't trying to walk around like that.

Back
Top Bottom