Up Your Butt and Around the Corner

I'll be due in a few years.

I've decided that a doctors finger ain't going to be the first thing to penetrate my yambs so i'm going to be doing weekly test runs myself to get comfortable with the process.

Do a headstand in the chair and ask your barber for a taper.
I lold

Have you ever gotten a prostate exam?
If yes, how did you feel before and after the process?
If no, do you plan to?

I know you "should" and I could change my mind one day, but I don't plan ever getting one.

Absolutely nothing is going up my butt with consistent and especially not while I'm conscious.
source (19).gif
Do you bring up these topics randomly with people you know? I come in peace...

ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF please provide a rundown of how this went.

I wish it was a better story. At the time I had thought I was having some issues with frequent urination. For months it seemed like I was having to get up and piss way too frequently.

My doctor had me do some urine and blood work that came back all clear. He called me at like 2:30 on a Friday just to tell me the tests came back fine, and the next step, if I wanted to pursue it further, was to do a simple prostate screening.

He said if I could come in at 3:30 we could knock this out that same day. I said bet, and slid to the local medical facility on Broadway.

I had seen this thread either earlier that day or the day before, and I was already getting a chuckle out of the sheer coincidence, but when the nurse showed me to the room and the first thing I see is that bottle of lube I thought it was pretty funny.

The exam itself was nothing. My doctor's cool, always came off as a model professional to me. I do remember noticing the size of his fingers for the first time ever and kinda being like ehhhh, but I barely even felt anything and it was so fast, it was over before I even realized it had started. Like literally a half second.

He told me my prostate was straight. I plan to get screened regularly starting at 50 or 55, whatever the recommended age is.

For what its worth the urination issues persisted into this current year. My doctor had always suggested that due to my health indicators, it was possible the issue was psychological and not physical.

Fast forward to February, I ended up meeting with a urologist and he told me that since the start of the pandemic, he'd basically been saying a surge of patients with unexplainable sensations in their legs and groin area. Everything from pain, to itching, to burning. People tripping out thinking they had STDs, etc. He suspected that an increase in sitting down due to working from home and the general closure of institutions and businesses had the potential to affect nerve signals and cause these strange feelings in the lower extremities.

I bought a standing desk and actually used it and issues with frequent urination stopped within a week.

For what its worth the urination issues persisted into this current year. My doctor had always suggested that due to my health indicators, it was possible the issue was psychological and not physical.

Fast forward to February, I ended up meeting with a urologist and he told me that since the start of the pandemic, he'd basically been saying a surge of patients with unexplainable sensations in their legs and groin area. Everything from pain, to itching, to burning. People tripping out thinking they had STDs, etc. He suspected that an increase in sitting down due to working from home and the general closure of institutions and businesses had the potential to affect nerve signals and cause these strange feelings in the lower extremities.

I bought a standing desk and actually used it and issues with frequent urination stopped within a week.

That's wild.

Who knew your joint could act as a radio antenna :lol:

Good to hear you got that cleared up though.

Back
Top Bottom