UPDATE: DNA matches Lab Tech arrested in Annie Le Yale Grad murder

^^ i thought the same as well. probably because both were the same age of 24. this sort of incident enrages me! she was so young and had a bright future aheadof herself. she was supposed to get married the next week as well !

and yeah, i agree with one NTer that mentioned how can this topic only reach 3 pages long while Kanye West/Lil Mama reaches 30+ places. goes to show where themajority of peoples interests really are.

I wonder how this will pan out if the DNA evidence is inconclusive. All signs would seem to point to Clark's guilt, but simply failing the polygraphisn't enough to be certain of his guilt. More often than not the polygraph test is inadmissible in court.

Hopefully it's easy and Clark is guilty...

Now they are saying it's a case of "work place violence".

It doesn't look like this was a sex crime. He just snapped and strangled her.

She had such a bright future
smh.gif

What is the world coming to...

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

^^ i thought the same as well. probably because both were the same age of 24. this sort of incident enrages me! she was so young and had a bright future ahead of herself. she was supposed to get married the next week as well !

and yeah, i agree with one NTer that mentioned how can this topic only reach 3 pages long while Kanye West/Lil Mama reaches 30+ places. goes to show where the majority of peoples interests really are.
Actually, I think she was supposed to get married that day.
frown.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm glad the authorities finally found a suspect.

Back
Top Bottom