*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

The seller threw away the receipt? How convenient
grin.gif
Also a UNC B-Ball with UNC B-Ball in his sig?
roll.gif

bottom line

post a picture or make a video of the sticker on the box that shows the price that he paided to ship

if the "buyer" really got screwed why has he not posted again he must not be that worried about it since hes already got the shoes, i just want toknow whos gettin screwed on this i believe the seller but ive been wrong many times before

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

The seller threw away the receipt? How convenient
grin.gif
Also a UNC B-Ball with UNC B-Ball in his sig?
roll.gif

VERY TRUE

BUT

At the same time, seller is telling OP to post a pic of the sticker on box to prove who is lying.
OP obviously have video camera, digital camera and scanner, so if he dont post it....hmmmmmmmm

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Looks like one of the small rectangle USPS price/date stickers:

Originally Posted by siramazing

I find it funny I'm getting cursed at and accused of lying when people are outside looking in.

I've never had 1 bad transaction. I always get signature confirmation. I throw away my receipts.

but now I guess ill be looked at like a liar because I knew the weight and price.... I know the price because its on my bank statement and I remember looking at the weight when I paid because I wanted 2 compare how much more the dmp weighs compared 2 when I ship off 1 pair of shoes.

I have nothing 2 prove 2 anybody here,anthony has my number, I've answered all his ims, calls, emails and wored with him the best I can..

again my feedback speaks for itself so all this going back and forth with niketalker that have 0 to do with the transaction is gonna stop.

again... jtob221 on ebay check my feedback
feedback and references mean nothing, anyone could be 100% legit then turn into a scammer in a second. You lost on this one, you threw away thereceipt which could have helped you out and show that you werent the scammer. End of story.

NO BODY would make a thread like this for no reason if they were the scammer. PERIOD.

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

NO BODY would make a thread like this for no reason if they were the scammer. PERIOD.

probably, but not necessarily true. recession can make people do crazy things.

I never save receipts so even though that sounds dumb I've never had somebody call me a scammer and need me to post a pic of a receipt. I have thesignature confirmation and paypal checked on that. I've done my part on everything and ill be damned if I lose money and shoes. anthony you could have keptthis between us instead of coming here 2 damage my name

Your name won't be damaged once he comes in and posts the weight of the package (if he does). He already showed us whats inside the box so the weight isthe determining factor of this dispute no questions asked.

unc is my team but y would I give him a ball? get real, if I tried 2 scam him I'd put something heavier...

the box weighed 13 pounds 11 ounces
shipping cost 23.42

show me a picture of that receipt cause the sticker on the package speaks for itself

I never save receipts so even though that sounds dumb I've never had somebody call me a scammer and need me to post a pic of a receipt. I have the signature confirmation and paypal checked on that. I've done my part on everything and ill be damned if I lose money and shoes. anthony you could have kept this between us instead of coming here 2 damage my name

For 1 if you don't save receipts you're a terrible seller or an idiot because, of situations like this. Also why are you telling the original poster hecould've kept it between you two if you did nothing wrong? What's there to "keep?" EDIT: Game set and match. The shipping label is therematching item location and you were caught lying. smh@ nters always siding with scammers.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Diego

LMAO at all you guys being concerned about everything but his situation.
e.g. - why is his nt white, scammer lives in amish country, what kind of weirdo records themselves opening packages, my response, etc...

sneakgeeks
I hate sneakgeeks. That dude is such a tool
smh.gif

$23.42 and $11.65 are completely different prices bro...i knew that the package was lighter than a normal CDP box...and i know cause i got all theCDP's...sorry for the outdated pic

XpLoZiV8 please post a picture of the weight on the shipping form on top of the box, that will determine who is at fault.

Originally Posted by Penofski

XpLoZiV8 please post a picture of the weight on the shipping form on top of the box, that will determine who is at fault.

those are the only 2 stickers on the package along with a 3rd signature confirmation sticker...i can post the 3rd sticker shortly

And there it is.

LOL He told the OP to post pics of the price label when he was FOS the whole time.......

On a side note - It cost $11 to ship a mini-basketball!!!!

Now its time to see if siramazing is man enough to post at this time and explain the situation.
nerd.gif

I never save receipts so even though that sounds dumb I've never had somebody call me a scammer and need me to post a pic of a receipt. I have the signature confirmation and paypal checked on that. I've done my part on everything and ill be damned if I lose money and shoes. anthony you could have kept this between us instead of coming here 2 damage my name
alien.gif
x 1 million. Thats a dumb move by you. I've alwayssaved receipts, just in case. I save the tracking receipt and the receipt that shows I PAID.. Everything is on that receipt. From weight, destination, how muchyou paid, how much change you got back. Im starting to believe OP. HOPE THIS GETS RESOLVED.

Originally Posted by Penofski

Now its time to see if siramazing is man enough to post at this time and explain the situation.
nerd.gif

exactly...siramazing...could you kindly explain how you paid $23.42 to ship out a DMP set but the sticker on the box i received clearly shows $11.65 paid atlancaster PA on 3/30/09?

Back
Top Bottom