UPDATE : PICS : My cousin is giving me fake jordan 13s but what should i do?

Well, does he know that they are fakes? If he doesn't, then just accept them for the sake of respect.
If he knows they are fakes, ask why. If he has financial disabilities, then accept them too. Because he gives with sincerity.
After you accept them, you can donate them away or something like that.

Otherwise, reject the gift.

Nah nah the first two have it all wrong.

Teach him how to spot fakes, then slap him, then you both burn them.

Originally Posted by indohan

Well, does he know that they are fakes? If he doesn't, then just accept them for the sake of respect.
If he knows they are fakes, ask why. If he has financial disabilities, then accept them too. Because he gives with sincerity.
After you accept them, you can donate them away or something like that.

Otherwise, reject the gift.

he didnt know, so i should rock them or what

SMH at all the responses saying "slap him", what if your mom gave them to you? you would slap her?
I agree with indohan's response, that's the nicest thing to do, after all it is a gift!

ACCEPT THEM. ITS NICE THAT HE IS ACTUALLY GIVING YOU SOMETHING. DONT LISTEN TO THESE COMICS.... IF YOU LIKE FAKES GO FOR IT... I WOULDNT WEAR THEM PERSONALLYBUT OUT OF RESPECT LIKE SOMEONE SAID ABOVE ME. LOVE IS LOVE, ITS FAMILY.

Yeah Love is Love and its family, if you want to with respect ask him where he got them. Ask him if he can return them because they're fakes. Then take themoney he paid for them and go get something else. Either way it's the thought that counts

Some of yall trippin saying to wear them..don't demean yourself to that..

Either:
1) Accept them and throw them away
2) Don't accept them and tell him about the shoes so he knows better from now on

72000 wrote:
RESELL EM!

smh.gif
Dude that's grimy, it wouldn't make Jordan KingXI any better than all the fraud sellers we expose on the legit/price check forum. I hope you weremessing around
smh.gif

To Jordan KingXI:
How unfortunate, but like Indo said the sincere approach would be to accept them.
Some simple options:
  • Don't wear em'
  • Give em to Charity

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

My cousin is giving me fake jordan 13s but what should i do?( xmas present )
you should make your own decision on what to do with them

Just dont wear them and if he asks you about them tell him you dont want to mess them up so your not wearing them, thats what I would do.

Just say thanks and act like you like them and toss them in the back of the closet, No need to hurt his feelings or get on him about it.

If he has not already bought them politely tell him you dont want Jordans and save his money and get you something else or tell him that you dont need a giftat all from him. Either way dont say anything or do anything to make him feel bad.

After the fact you should take him under your wing and show him the ropes and school him on the ins and outs of Jordans,He will appreciate it and you wont haveto worry about him wearing knockoffs, and you could possibly benefit from it later on down the road

Back
Top Bottom