UPDATE : PICS : My cousin is giving me fake jordan 13s but what should i do?

give them away
laugh.gif

This is a stupid%!@% post, why don't you make your own decisions about what to do with some shoes that your cousin gave you?

don't think you're 'disrespecting' yourself or any sneaker communities by deciding to keep and/or wear em. If ya like 'em, keep em. If youdon't, be respectful to your cuz, whether you decide to "break the news" to him, or return them, whatever the case may be. Jordan Brand will gettheir money, regardless. *WITH THAT SAID, DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES WHILE WEARING THOSE SHOES*

Looks like you wore them already to a party or two.
1) Stop wearing them
2) Clean them up
3) Box them up
4) Regift them back to him for Christmas 08

Tell him you went to the YMCA to play basketball. When you were getting ready to go play you put your fake OGs in a locker. As soon as you got done playing youcame back to get your fresh fake OG XIII and it killed you to see that they were stolen. Honestly though this is a ******ed post because you should just dowhat you want these shoes have obviously been worn more than one time so if you like them just keep on rocking them. If my cousin gave me fake shoes I wouldshoot fireworks in them and tell him thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom