UPDATE : PICS : My cousin is giving me fake jordan 13s but what should i do?

I know he's your cousin so you love him (I Hope). You know the deal when it comes to fakes, so wear them a few times you may feel fool doin it but trust meyou won't be the only person doin it but after a few wears explain the differences between the real and the fake and he might respect you a lot for beingtruthful and he will probably stop someone else from buying fakes in the future.

Originally Posted by jasonm78

Just say thanks and act like you like them and toss them in the back of the closet, No need to hurt his feelings or get on him about it.

If he has not already bought them politely tell him you dont want Jordans and save his money and get you something else or tell him that you dont need a gift at all from him. Either way dont say anything or do anything to make him feel bad.

After the fact you should take him under your wing and show him the ropes and school him on the ins and outs of Jordans,He will appreciate it and you wont have to worry about him wearing knockoffs, and you could possibly benefit from it later on down the road
well said man
happy.gif

after all, his your cousin

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

please help

I WORN THEM WHEN I SAW HIM

Well you must have seen him for a really long time then because those shoes have been worn ALOT. They are really dirty and look a all the hair and cottonballs from socks on the insides, that doesn't happen from 1 or 2 or even 3wears....
roll.gif

Just tell them you appreciate the gift and thanks for it, but they are counterfeit so next time stay away.

It's hard to tell you now. Because right from the get-go you should've been nice to your cous; took the gift and stash them somewhere where you'dnever see them again. And also being the honourable NT'er that you are, tell your cous to "SAY NO TO FAKES".

But now, seeing how you've taken them for more than a spin and have had those precious tags on those fakes....

Well... let's just say you condemned yourself on Niketalk...

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Nah nah the first two have it all wrong.

Teach him how to spot fakes, then slap him, then you both burn them.
indifferent.gif

Your a !$++@#* idiot not everyone can tell the difference between real and fake sneakers
I swear this Jordan Section of NT is like ISS

Accept the gift of course it doesnt hurt you to have them in your closet. Just donate to charity because there are people that dont have sneakers and theycould care less if they are real or not

give them to a homeless shelter or some other form of charity...

some people have nothing... and they dont care about authenticity...

Originally Posted by thachamp50

i dont no y u wore them**%*+!, thats not a fresh thing to do
indifferent.gif
fresh thing to do? uhmm yeah....
Accept them, keep them for a while, then give them away to the salvation army or something idk.
Then later on in a couple months or something tell him they were fake and tell him you gave them away for a good cause, he can't get mad.

i got them once i posted this post sorry i didnt say that

I guess your cousin is lying. Somebody must have told him that they are fakes when he wore them.

Otherwise, you won't get them in that kind of condition. That's an obvious fake, just by the look of the different color tongue.

All Jordan lovers must have known it. OG color with weird tongue color.

I don't want to point fingers at your cousin or anything like that. That's just my guess.

Well, you can think about it. Ask yourself if what I said really does make sense.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

tell him that they're fake.
^EXACTLY!!!

If yall are really cool, it wouldn't matter/bother you telling him that they are fake. Just don't go all postal and @#%$ and start calling him out and stuff.
laugh.gif
It's better to tell him now than acting all surprised on Christmas day when you are really torn up inside
laugh.gif
yup

Originally Posted by indohan

i got them once i posted this post sorry i didnt say that

I guess your cousin is lying. Somebody must have told him that they are fakes when he wore them.

Otherwise, you won't get them in that kind of condition. That's an obvious fake, just by the look of the different color tongue.

All Jordan lovers must have known it. OG color with weird tongue color.

I don't want to point fingers at your cousin or anything like that. That's just my guess.

Well, you can think about it. Ask yourself if what I said really does make sense.

na

i always forget to take them from his house because he lives an hour away

he droped them off on xmas day

Back
Top Bottom