UPDATE : PICS : My cousin is giving me fake jordan 13s but what should i do?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

tell him that they're fake.
^EXACTLY!!!

If yall are really cool, it wouldn't matter/bother you telling him that they are fake. Just don't go all postal and @#%$ and start calling him out andstuff.
laugh.gif
It's better to tell him now than acting all surprised on Christmas day when you are really torn up inside
laugh.gif

what's the quality like?

seriously, i have no qualms wearing good quality fakes. i give JB enough of my cash.

just accept the shoes and make sure he sees you wearing them once or twice.

Last year my girl gave me some fake 11's. They were real high quality fakes, just make sure he sees you in them once or twice.

cause after all he cared enough to spend his money on you. The least you can do is be grateful for that.

Just start telling him about fake shoes and how to spot them. You still have time before christmas. Maybe he will change them before then.

raw him ,destroy the shoes in tell him you had an accident or hoop in them, then slap him twices

Just let them know there fake basically, try and explain it to him best as possible, and from there you cant do nothing but accept the gift.

Jus accept em' suppose your cousins spent a grip on those not knowing they were fakes, nothing wrong wit jus holdin on 2 them in appreciation 4 the gift

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

tell him that they're fake.

Tell him the design are knockoffs from the real product, but don't use the word "FAKE" to describe them. Unless you can tell him what a FAKEshoe is suppose to be like. Not just a Jordan shoe, but in general, what a Fake shoe is. A shoe's a shoe, so what if the design is a knockoff of the realproduct the shoe in general is still real.

Donating the shoes to a homeless would be an ideal choice, you would make their holiday, happy for sure
tongue.gif

accept them out of respect.

then id burn em. but that could be disrespectful if he found out

Originally Posted by never wear them

ACCEPT THEM. ITS NICE THAT HE IS ACTUALLY GIVING YOU SOMETHING. DONT LISTEN TO THESE COMICS.... IF YOU LIKE FAKES GO FOR IT... I WOULDNT WEAR THEM PERSONALLY BUT OUT OF RESPECT LIKE SOMEONE SAID ABOVE ME. LOVE IS LOVE, ITS FAMILY.
no doubt ^

bruh u better be lucky somebody thinkin enough of you to get you a present
there are so many neglected people out there
just take em outta respect

but then again christmas aint even about presents
smh.gif

It's family, man. Just accept them. I've been given fakes before, but I didn't go out of my way to disrespect the gift giver because of it. Maybelater you can explain to your cousin that they're fakes.

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Originally Posted by indohan

Well, does he know that they are fakes? If he doesn't, then just accept them for the sake of respect.
If he knows they are fakes, ask why. If he has financial disabilities, then accept them too. Because he gives with sincerity.
After you accept them, you can donate them away or something like that.

Otherwise, reject the gift.

he didnt know, so i should rock them or what

It's up to you what you're gonna do.
Yes, I agree that you should tell him that they are fakes.
Perhaps he can ask for a refund.
If he knows that they are fakes, maybe you would not be the one who's having a headache of what to do with them.

If he's giving it to you anyway, then it's all up to whether to wear them or not.

It's your shoes. I'm not here to promote people to wear/keep fakes.
I suggest you to give them away as charity.
That would be a nice thing to do for others, but not so nice to your cousin (if he still does not know that they are fakes).

I'm pretty sure your cousin wouldn't mind if you give them away because they are fakes.
If you were to throw them away, don't ever let him know. Maybe it's a little harsh to him.

Back
Top Bottom