UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

shes probably getting blessed by some puerto rican named jesus and that's what she means by her relationship with god.

In all serious though you're older than me and i still feel you're too young to be putting up with a long distance relationship with no action...........a smart business man cuts his loses before they increase.

shes probably getting blessed by some puerto rican named jesus and that's what she means by her relationship with god.

In all serious though you're older than me and i still feel you're too young to be putting up with a long distance relationship with no action...........a smart business man cuts his loses before they increase.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does she drink and/or smoke at all? If she isn't cutting THAT out of her life then why is she cutting out sex?
weebay.gif

That's a good @@% point. 
laugh.gif

i think shes messing with another dude and wants you to break up with her so she doesnt look like gardening tool.

i think shes messing with another dude and wants you to break up with her so she doesnt look like gardening tool.

This is a situation that no matter what NT says or thinks, OP is going to believe what he wants and do what he wants. Chances are OP is going to stay with this broad and put up with her BS nonsense, cause a lot of guys are simps. A year really isn't that long homie and there are A LOT of women out there, specially in college. You are a 23yr old man, I'm 100% sure you love sex just as much as everyone else in this thread, you are already in a long distance relationship and your girl wants to cut off one the most important parts about a relationship? Odd. An old head who has been married for 30yrs told me, the key to a successful  relationship, is sex on a regular basis. Once the sex goes, so does the attraction, and then the relationship goes. When you are with a girl for a while she inevitably becomes your best friend and the only thing that makes her even MORE than a best friend is the sex and physical aspects. Taking that away just makes your girl a regular homie you kick it with. 

Like I said OP, it really doesn't matter what we all say, cause it's your life, and your brain will make this decision for you. But remember, “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.

This is a situation that no matter what NT says or thinks, OP is going to believe what he wants and do what he wants. Chances are OP is going to stay with this broad and put up with her BS nonsense, cause a lot of guys are simps. A year really isn't that long homie and there are A LOT of women out there, specially in college. You are a 23yr old man, I'm 100% sure you love sex just as much as everyone else in this thread, you are already in a long distance relationship and your girl wants to cut off one the most important parts about a relationship? Odd. An old head who has been married for 30yrs told me, the key to a successful  relationship, is sex on a regular basis. Once the sex goes, so does the attraction, and then the relationship goes. When you are with a girl for a while she inevitably becomes your best friend and the only thing that makes her even MORE than a best friend is the sex and physical aspects. Taking that away just makes your girl a regular homie you kick it with. 

Like I said OP, it really doesn't matter what we all say, cause it's your life, and your brain will make this decision for you. But remember, “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I think taking away the other half of intimacy is kinda petty.

"If you don't have sex with me then i won't hold your hand" Seems childish. You either deal with not having sex or you decide to break up. I realize neither are just simple decisions but it just seems like you're trying to one up her.

If you don't believe religion to be her reason & believed she was cheating just bounce.

Honestly OP if you feel there's a future can you really see yourself waiting another few years until you're married to have sex again? I'm assuming you're not ready right now.
its no more childish then starting a relationship having sex and then taking sex away a year after the fact, until you get married.
its no more childish than taking away sex but wanting to cuddle IN BED, kiss with tongue, etc. etc.

all i'm saying is that my method worked for me and the thread creator's post is almost word for word what i went through. including the "i'm worried that you'll cheat on me..." thing.

i let her know that i didn't want to be with anybody else but at the same time i don't see me being in a relationship that was falsely advertised, either.

stick it out OP and drive the points i said home. she'll cave.

you can still be close to God and have sex IMO. ppl still curse and are close to God, correct? ppl still get drunk and are close to God. etc. etc.

this is 2011. relationships involve sex 9 times out of 10 and i'm not trying to be that 1 where it doesn't. foh.
grin.gif
i told my gf that was like going backwards.

i hit her with the we might as well be friends then because a relationship without intimacy = a friendship.
whats the difference between me and a guy friend?

oh but you're different.
yeah, ok.

again, all i know is i'm !#%!**% regularly. however petty it was, i'm goooood. g/l OP.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I think taking away the other half of intimacy is kinda petty.

"If you don't have sex with me then i won't hold your hand" Seems childish. You either deal with not having sex or you decide to break up. I realize neither are just simple decisions but it just seems like you're trying to one up her.

If you don't believe religion to be her reason & believed she was cheating just bounce.

Honestly OP if you feel there's a future can you really see yourself waiting another few years until you're married to have sex again? I'm assuming you're not ready right now.
its no more childish then starting a relationship having sex and then taking sex away a year after the fact, until you get married.
its no more childish than taking away sex but wanting to cuddle IN BED, kiss with tongue, etc. etc.

all i'm saying is that my method worked for me and the thread creator's post is almost word for word what i went through. including the "i'm worried that you'll cheat on me..." thing.

i let her know that i didn't want to be with anybody else but at the same time i don't see me being in a relationship that was falsely advertised, either.

stick it out OP and drive the points i said home. she'll cave.

you can still be close to God and have sex IMO. ppl still curse and are close to God, correct? ppl still get drunk and are close to God. etc. etc.

this is 2011. relationships involve sex 9 times out of 10 and i'm not trying to be that 1 where it doesn't. foh.
grin.gif
i told my gf that was like going backwards.

i hit her with the we might as well be friends then because a relationship without intimacy = a friendship.
whats the difference between me and a guy friend?

oh but you're different.
yeah, ok.

again, all i know is i'm !#%!**% regularly. however petty it was, i'm goooood. g/l OP.

Long distance relationship? How far do you guys live from each other? How often do you both see each other to even be having sex?

Long distance relationship? How far do you guys live from each other? How often do you both see each other to even be having sex?

Back
Top Bottom