*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

i m more concern about its performance now~
cuz...the look is a no way a good looking shoes...
if perform good n price under 100, a maybe to me~ otherwise, not a go to me.

Nothing new...Air Jordans been around for 25 yrs and since then its been a love and hate relationship...I remember a bunch of people sayin how ugly Jordanswere back in the 80's/90's..Aint nothing new...then it grows on you...I bet if MJ were still playin and he played in these people would change theirminds...Air Jordans are always ahead of it's time and till this day they continue to push the bar...I will get these when they drop on 02/13

Functionally beautiful.. For the colorway, a black cat version of it might look promising...

Silver Anniversary edition is nice..i will get the white/black/red colorway though just because of the Bulls legacy..

Strictly hoopin purposes though..

I really don't care for these shoes, but for some reason these shoes remind me of the Kobe IV's...low-cut, low profile, zoom cushioning..it'spretty much JB's answer tech wise to the Kobe IV's..

Aesthetically though, they look nothing like the Kobe IV's. But whatever happened to putting out a timeless design that when you just look at the shoe itjust proclaims "classic"...?

These will be on discount just like the 09's were...I give it 10 weeks...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
. that is one ugly shoe. please stop making shoes jordan brand.

Uh-oh... starting to grow on me from a pure hoops shoe perspective... not worth $170, but I like them waaaaay more than the 2009 and 23 as far as pure bballshoes go. Zoom, Zoom...

wow. nice job JB for destorying another pair of kickz. those pretty killed the memeries of the jumpman pro quicks, flightposites the 18's.

dont understand how that circle does anything at all for the fit. sounds like they scrapped that stupid jordan logo on the side at the last minute. nowthey're trying to come up with some kind of reason why there's a big hole in the side. transparent just like mj's game? how about we ran out ofideas? rest of the shoe looks fine though. maybe cop with my discount, maybe.

Wow. it's like the jumpman version of the XIXs.
smh.gif
well JB, it was a nice ride. Them joints look like some Iversons.

Yeah this shoe is very disappointing. After seeing the designs in the Jordan 2010 competition, I find it very hard to like this shoe lol. hopefully next yearswill be better.

Back
Top Bottom