Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Lots of e-thuggery going on in this thread. Baltimore finally gets some love and they gonna @%#$ it up just like they whole city is !@%*%% up.
Ueno'sare a real weak choice...I expected as much from Bmore though.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Lots of e-thuggery going on in this thread. Baltimore finally gets some love and they gonna @%#$ it up just like they whole city is !@%*%% up.
Ueno's are a real weak choice...I expected as much from Bmore though.
Internet, its serious business!!

We DON'T campout for shoes round here. We roll up in the morning...walk right in front of those that are NOT from around here that camped out...pay with cash...and we bounce!!! Remember the 2006 Grape 5 release, anybody?

I.E. when them D.M.P.'s dropped, me and my N's was down there... IN and OUT... on some basketball type s***...

Hope to see some of ya'll MD/DC/VA forum N's down there when these drop...

Baltimore finally gets some love and they gonna @%#$ it up just like they whole city is !@%*%% up.

tired.gif

292795432.jpg

...Why N's be so mad, 4real?!?!?!?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ueno's are a real weak choice...I expected as much from Bmore though
So in no way, shape, or form should I expect to see your weak@%*# here, then. Right?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Ueno's are a real weak choice...I expected as much from Bmore though
So in no way, shape, or form should I expect to see your weak@%*# here, then. Right?
frown.gif

You got it tough guy. Have fun.

Ueno's are a real weak choice...I expected as much from Bmore though.

indifferent.gif

If people hate the Uenos that much..Then these should not sell out..But I already know thats a lie..And the same cats b****in' about the shoe My cityselected..Is gonna be the same ones PM'in askin' for where to go..directions..and safety tips
roll.gif

"e-thuggery"
roll.gif
...Chump please If you ever came here..that linewouldn't come out your mouth...Dudes not from here done sent their mommas and their women to cop from Bmore
laugh.gif

wow. sounds like a rough place to live. i'm glad i live in hawaii. getting your kicks held for you and bypassing the line sounds like a good deal - i canonly dream of what that's like
wink.gif

anywhooo.....nice to see those ueno's getting re-released and i hope they drop plenty of pairs. i been sad ever since i sold mine. i'll be looking tograb a pair on ebay or any of you guys with a lock - pm me if you wanna cash out.

i'm praying that lemon twists get the nod in new york
pimp.gif

I'm just depressed at the fact that I understand that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to pick up a pair of hotness... and I understand that toeach their own but its just sad that the people of philly are as of now voting on a Red pair of what could today done on Nike ID. You can call me a hypebeastbut if I was to vote I would vote on not only what I like but also limited-ness (I understand that the average Nike consume does not have all theinformation).... So I guess this is a psudo-call to Arms/vote... to all the Philly NTers to spread the word and actually vote on something that is fresh but islimited and hard to get.

VOTE or DIE... oh wait that was done....

I definitely didn't expect for a shoe this flashy to win, especially with the voting being at Mondawmin...I guess dudes decided to switch it up

Its a little hate in here from some of the out of towners too. Maybe if yall didn't start wearing AF1s in like 04 your city would have a voice in thesekind of things.

i guess the sun shines on a dogs#@%# every once in a while...be happy with this release baltimore, never again.

i guess the sun shines on a dogs#@%# every once in a while...be happy with this release baltimore, never again

cc72599e08adb8c1f6d1c649fc1a8c52540b98f.gif

F_ is that supposed to mean buddy?!...Bmore is happy with the release..it's just a few of you NTer's are doin' your usual B****in'...Neveragain...Ha! If it wasn't for Bmore you would've never known or heard of the AF1...We had the shoe EXCLUSIVELY for YEARS before it was released nationwide in 1990...**** with%@@#$$*%*..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...As I said before you dudes arenever satisfide..Ya'll Thirst is unquenchable
smh.gif

wellll, Baltimore does not have a Supreme or a Teir-Zero location or a Nike ID studio or a Union or an Atmos or a Bape store or a majorly commercialized worldrenown consignment shop. You might as well be Canada

wellll, Baltimore does not have a Supreme or a Teir-Zero location or a Nike ID studio or a Union or an Atmos or a Bape store or a majorly commercialized world renown consignment shop. You might as well be Canada

indifferent.gif

Once again the beast howls...

F_ we need a tier 0 for?..Whens the last time a Decent tier 0 came out?...%*## is a marketing ploy...

Because we don't have that..We shouldn't have been part of this..You are an IDIOT my friend..Really you are..
roll.gif

all of a sudden i feel like i need some Uenos in my life

KampoutKid wasn't this you a few pages ago...

Why the sudden change in attitude homie ?
roll.gif
..LAME

Back
Top Bottom