Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

*cues up Marvin Gaye's "Inner City Blues"*

Poor us!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i guess the sun shines on a dogs#@%# every once in a while...be happy with this release baltimore, never again.
just cause you can't kampout, no need to get

8fy0qhe.jpg

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

i guess the sun shines on a dogs#@%# every once in a while...be happy with this release baltimore, never again

If it wasn't for Bmore you would've never known or heard of the AF1...We had the shoe EXCLUSIVELY for YEARS before it was released nation wide in 1990

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i guess the sun shines on a dogs#@%# every once in a while...be happy with this release baltimore, never again.

8fy0qhe.jpg
ill leave tan/pink to the sneaker birds and bmore beasts...keep em

SMH if if everything is right im comin to get me and my girl a pair you dudes need to slow up with all that dumb talk im comin to get shoes but if people wantto take it other places we can go there to but thats not wat im comin for.

chi-town need i say more.......didnt think so

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

8fy0qhe.jpg
ill leave tan/pink to the sneaker birds and bmore beasts...keep em

wooooowwwwww...I didnt know dudes had it in for bmore like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes getting mad and taking it waay to far...and technicallyits not pink in the shoe....technically..kampout..you sound mad at life homey

and technically its not pink in the shoe....technically
true story. it's "watermelon" if i recall correctly. i shoulda never sold my pair in the first place.

Originally Posted by Willis03

thats why i love B-More

...Tick ....Tick ...Tick

lol thats why I love MD/DC/VA area in general, shoe releases are so easy since no one dares to campout there or even get to the store for opening...I'll be back in the area next summer so I'll be gettin them...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

On a serious note, ya'll really don't camp out in B'More? I would LOVE for my area to adopt that method....
They don't because they would get mugged or killed. smh at barbarians in here being proud of living in a place not much better than a damn warzone. Beyond backwards when you promote that sort of reputation for your city and take pride in how "hard" it is

Hard for me to accept anything that comes out of "KampoutKid's" mouth, especially since dude ain't even respected in his own hometown.

I've read all your posts since you've been a member.

You'll freeze your balls off in NY sitting outside just to break another dude's neck = No respect.

Stay behind the CPU cuz, and go to ISS.

Grown men talking in this thread. Fall back.

lol.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Hard for me to accept anything that comes out of "KampoutKid's" mouth, especially since dude ain't even respected in his own hometown.

I've read all your posts since you've been a member.

You'll freeze your balls off in NY sitting outside just to break another dude's neck = No respect.

Stay behind the CPU cuz, and go to ISS.

Grown men talking in this thread. Fall back.

lol.

Dude is a self-proclaimed "hypebeast" Kev. Do you really expect anything, butignorance from him?

They don't because they would get mugged or killed. smh at barbarians in here being proud of living in a place not much better than a damn war zone. Beyond backwards when you promote that sort of reputation for your city and take pride in how "hard" it is

Thank you Al Sharpton !

I say that because I have a feeling that you are talking without knowing what you are actually talking about. But better yet, if you look at some of theresponses Baltimore heads aren't the only ones "promoting" their city's reputation. Call the game the same throughout, Mr. Donaghy.

What it comes down to (my opinion) is that no one (outside of the DcMdVa) gives a damn about our city anyother day of the week, so many of us aren't really going to appreciate a bunck of "outsiders" coming through to "pillage" our storesfor this shoe. People of this area are going to do what is necessary to get what we feel is for us. I expect the same from NY, Philly andevery other city that gets this opportunity. And I'm actually appreciative that it wasn't one of the more popular choices, could this izzy would beeven more ugly.

The bottom line is you act right, you get what you need. If you tip your hand you might get it bitten off.

eek.gif
at the e-drama

[ice cube]So I take everything slow, go with the flow and shut my *#%$++% mouth if I don't know[/ice cube]

Back
Top Bottom