Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

I think people in here was trying to give out of towners a fair warning of how things work here, before somebody got hurt out of ignorance. This ain't NYC,LA, or SF. You can't campout over night here, especially (from pics I've seen of campouts) wearing what yall wear. There's a 99.9% chance of yougetting robbed or worst.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

I think people in here was trying to give out of towners a fair warning of how things work here, before somebody got hurt out of ignorance. This ain't NYC, LA, or SF. You can't campout over night here, especially (from pics I've seen of campouts) wearing what yall wear. There's a 99.9% chance of you getting robbed or worst.
when ur smart you only carry house keys and a debit card

wellll, Baltimore does not have a Supreme or a Teir-Zero location or a Nike ID studio or a Union or an Atmos or a Bape store or a majorly commercialized world renown consignment shop. You might as well be Canada

smh.gif

My-T.

Mo, by the time these drop, even the bamas will know its the shoes that will fetch a higher value.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

wellll, Baltimore does not have a Supreme or a Teir-Zero location or a Nike ID studio or a Union or an Atmos or a Bape store or a majorly commercialized world renown consignment shop. You might as well be Canada

why do you have to bring Canada into this
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

oh yeah, Canada has a tier 0 store
eyes.gif
*coughs* Goodfoot *coughs*

tired.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

why do you have to bring Canada into this
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

oh yeah, Canada has a tier 0 store
eyes.gif
*coughs* Goodfoot *coughs*

tired.gif
oh im sorry ill edit here

edit* you might as well be Nebraska

Messin around in Bmore they might take you to the nearest ATM wit a gun in your face. Make you take out a dub so you could pay for the cab to your house androb you from there.

Lol. This post has gone crazy. Some people are sounding very ingorant. Still surprised Uenos won for B'more. Can't wait for the voting to start in NYC.Unfortunately, we'll probably have to deal with a 1000 person line.

If anyone from B'more wants to try to hook me up with a pair of Uenos for whatever AF1 that drops in NYC, let me know. I'm down with possibly workingout a trade or if not, throwing some $$$ out there for a guaranteed pair.

Random, but for some reason this post is reminding me of the Espo/Pharrell Artist Series release, when people paid bums to stand on line at Nort and the copscame. And on the NT NYC line you had 20 heads bumrush the front of the line.

Lol. Are the horrible Hufquakes really #2 right now in Philly? The red/white LE lows better win.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Lol. Are the horrible Hufquakes really #2 right now in Philly? The red/white LE lows better win.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
those hufquakes suck!!!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh at voting for something that you can easily get on ebay. wtf is wrong with them?
sick.gif

Messin around in Bmore they might take you to the nearest ATM wit a gun in your face. Make you take out a dub so you could pay for the cab to your house and rob you from there.

the hack*...
laugh.gif

line rushin

Right... Unlike NYC where the cops are responsible for keeping the lines under control, around here you're responsible. Rush the line all you want, butdon't be mad when you wake up in:
Mondawmin+Mall_GGP.jpg

with a crucial headache.

I'm intrigued to see the chaos inflicted upon out-of-towners

Edit: Damn, that thing isn't there anymore is it? Damn, now I forgot.

^
It was removed permanently after a bamma got thrown in there a couple years back.

Something about some elbow in a line... some Black laser Jordan shoe... Never got the full story...

laugh.gif

Yeah that pool is still there, however, I've never seen the mall look THAT clean since I've been here.
laugh.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Yeah that pool is still there, however, I've never seen the mall look THAT clean since I've been here.
laugh.gif

My-T.
Yeah, that picture had to have been staged. It should be fiends sitting around the edge of the pool and bootleg/ hack men all over the place

Back
Top Bottom