UPDATED: Probation Violation UnAppreciation Vol. Im OUT early!

today i go && turn myself in. i had chance after chance to get my situation corrected but my stupid *%% was worrying about gettin my car fixed andridin swangaz! now i got what i wanted but im about to be on lock for making them dumb *%% mistakes! DANG!
yeah i know im stupid, but imma be a changed man when i get out real talk!
tired.gif

My son glorifying that he's locked up, what a %@!@
smh.gif
. U just set black people back another 10 years, thanks.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

smh.gif

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on ntwho dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif
. so with that being saidgoodbye my good people!

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knwhave been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid immado what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

This man gave up his freedom for some wheels.
smh.gif
I cant help but chuckle when dude mentions his swangaz
laugh.gif

but keep your head up OP, change for the better

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now<< rhetorical question fam im from houston i KNOW you are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

smh.gif

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on nt who dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif
. so with that being said goodbye my good people!

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knw have been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.
you deserve it then if you ridin' around strapped.
i been through it all and still got people that want me dead but i need to get my probation over with got 3 months left and haven't messed up one time.

you from houston? I heard yall county was bunz <<<<to each his own my man. people who usually say that come down there and cant cut it tho

Back
Top Bottom