updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by OG XXs

30t6p3b.gif

I'm digging them clear sole joints above! if they just made them totally clear, not that blue tint stuff.

I'm digging them clear sole joints above! if they just made them totally clear, not that blue tint stuff.

any updates on these? would like to see some pics of samples and see the color used..  blue is my favorite color and foams are one of my favorite shoes so unless they manage to royally screw these up then they will be copped..   i rocked my og voltages out to the mall today and the kid at footlocker was looking at them like they were some kind of fakes or something.. after he asked me where i got them, i had to educate him on some foam history.. 

any updates on these? would like to see some pics of samples and see the color used..  blue is my favorite color and foams are one of my favorite shoes so unless they manage to royally screw these up then they will be copped..   i rocked my og voltages out to the mall today and the kid at footlocker was looking at them like they were some kind of fakes or something.. after he asked me where i got them, i had to educate him on some foam history.. 

^^^^ I had to do this a couple times when I rocked by black bottom Black Foam Pros. It never feels good to me, just makes me feel old.

^^^^ I had to do this a couple times when I rocked by black bottom Black Foam Pros. It never feels good to me, just makes me feel old.

these are crack. I was iffy on the navy but if like the pictures shows......

these are crack. I was iffy on the navy but if like the pictures shows......

I like the idea, but it's just too late. At this point, this colorway was just inevitable since they are producing every color under the sun for foams now. Smh, I like it but at the same time, I lost so much respect for the foam line because it used to be special.

I like the idea, but it's just too late. At this point, this colorway was just inevitable since they are producing every color under the sun for foams now. Smh, I like it but at the same time, I lost so much respect for the foam line because it used to be special.

This colorway is pretty decent. I'd rather they bring original foam pros back instead of all these new colors for the foam 1's and pros. I mean the pearls were decent but not like the ogs. I would love to see my favorite colorway, black/black foam pros!

This colorway is pretty decent. I'd rather they bring original foam pros back instead of all these new colors for the foam 1's and pros. I mean the pearls were decent but not like the ogs. I would love to see my favorite colorway, black/black foam pros!

Back
Top Bottom