US Government Headed to Shutdown

Oh and for the idiots saying this is for the wall, trump just tweeted that the wall is already being built despite all this BS “da dems are stopping us”. Again, the shut down has nothing to do with anything other than a WANT.

If this keeps dragging out, I wouldn’t be surprised if some tsa employees find other avenues to compensate for lost income, by means of letting stuff get through those checkpoints for the right price.

I’m sure stuff like that has been going on long before the shutdown. But this **** dragging out is so reckless and irresponsible. Like I could care less if drugs and other illegal stuff make it through those tsa checkpoints.

But between employees being pissed and not giving a ****, not taking the job as seriously (understandably) and being more open to bribes to get stuff through, the thought of explosives finding a way through those checkpoints is a scary though.

Tell us more about these conservative family values and the government staying out of your business .....

you're baiting but i'll play along
All I want is a good home and a wife
And a children and some food to feed them every night

What I don't want is to giving up privacy and autonomy for "protection" (ie, patriot act, gun bans, etc)...
I don't want the federal government monopolizing law of the land when states should decide what works for them and their communities for a number of things such as local economy, environment, and schooling.
I don't want to pay more taxes supporting others personal and macro issues that don't really impact me. obviously this one becomes a slippery slope when you account for how complex the societal framework is now. eg supporting isreal with free money surely has some indirect impact but i dont have a choice in how money is spent. to me... it's taxation without true representation and it's tyrannical. there are no checks on this runaway government. which is why its shut down with a million people on the verge of losing homes, cars, credit, etc.

This makes me think the CR has a chance to pass tomorrow and we'll be back at this again once it expires on February 9th

Oh people would lose their **** if they walked off the Friday before the super bowl. Hell the same folks who went nuts because people were protesting in front of sports arenas and made it “uncomfortable” for them when they went to attend their game would have a heart attack.

I’m not a TSA employee, so I’m not in their shoes so I don’t know what personal obligations hey have family wise, how potentially losing the job could impact them individually, but there’s power in numbers.

If they so much as threatened to walk out in mass numbers collectively just for one day, **** would get accomplished fast. They have so much power as a collective unit.

If this keeps dragging out, I wouldn’t be surprised if some tsa employees find other avenues to compensate for lost income, by means of letting stuff get through those checkpoints for the right price.

I’m sure stuff like that has been going on long before the shutdown. But this **** dragging out is so reckless and irresponsible. Like I could care less if drugs and other illegal stuff make it through those tsa checkpoints.

D Boys should be flourishing right now :nerd: :nerd:.

Hopefully they are. If you withhold paychecks from employees yet expect them to show up to work everyday, you can’t cry foul when said employees find alternative means to bring income in.

Bill collectors and everyday expenses don’t give a **** about a shutdown and playchecks being delayed.

Ann Coulter bringing the country to a halt is wild. Never forget the funding bill was passed in both the house and senate...Trump was going to sign it...then Ann Coulter wrote that article and unfollowed trump and he rejected it :smh: :lol:.

Mitch McConnell, Ann Coulter and Trump own this. Period

and da democrats...this is a lonnng game of chicken...cuz don't think for a second Pelosi wouldn't be lit on fire, tarred, feathered, and removed as speaker by her own radically left-wing base if she OK's funding for a wall.

if Trump grows a backbone against Ann Coulter and her immigration restrictionist ilk, and actually offers a pathway to citizenship to Daca kids, he'd break da stalemate, get wall funding & force Pelosi's hand to either counter offer, or splinter Hispanic support by putting a wedge between white liberal elitists, and hispanic minorities tryin to get right.

you're baiting but i'll play along
All I want is a good home and a wife
And a children and some food to feed them every night

What I don't want is to giving up privacy and autonomy for "protection" (ie, patriot act, gun bans, etc)...
I don't want the federal government monopolizing law of the land when states should decide what works for them and their communities for a number of things such as local economy, environment, and schooling.
I don't want to pay more taxes supporting others personal and macro issues that don't really impact me. obviously this one becomes a slippery slope when you account for how complex the societal framework is now. eg supporting isreal with free money surely has some indirect impact but i dont have a choice in how money is spent. to me... it's taxation without true representation and it's tyrannical. there are no checks on this runaway government. which is why its shut down with a million people on the verge of losing homes, cars, credit, etc.
1. You’re really going to imply nobody else wants that?

2. You’re being taxed every which way regardless. The difference is where it’s going. You’re not paying more either way. Matter of fact the US has paid out more now under republican care (and routinely does).

Again, unless you’re a rich white man the “sides” games makes no sense once you educate yourself. I’ll leave it at that

I'm traveling to the Caribbean through Atlanta in the middle of Feb :lol: :lol:

I doubt my *** we see the inside of that plane.

Aint been an easier time in the past couple decades to get that work thru :pimp: ...And I aint just talking bout airports :nerd:

I'm all for TSA/Airport employees shutting **** down n not working tho, quickest way to get things back right is to mess with the money

The feds say they can’t work either since they ain’t got no $$$. I heard it on the news. That’s all I’m saying :nerd:

The feds say they can’t work either since they ain’t got no $$$. I heard it on the news. That’s all I’m saying :nerd:

Heard something today bout the FBI having to stop an investigation into a gang running meth and herron...This stoppage probly leads to these cats having an extra year outside in the streets, the exact type of ppl Trump claims he trying to stop with the wall are benefiting from the shutdown :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom