US Government Headed to Shutdown

there's already precedent and da executive already has this power.

(article 4 section 4)

its gonna play out just like i wrote, i can put it in spoilers incase ya wanna be held in suspense :lol:
I'm aware that the power exists, but I don't think we've ever encountered an instance where the president diverted a ridiculous amount of money for an "emergency" that doesn't exist. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems there's quite a bit of concern with the precedent that this would set (like I said). As much as I don't want to U.S. to waste billions of dollars on a man child's desperate attempt to be relevant, it would be interesting to see the Democrats retake control of the White House and declare national emergencies for climate change, gun violence, and god awful healthcare. I don't think the Republicans want that, but we shall see.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...gency-marco-rubio-precedent-democrats-climate

I think the national emergency angle is a bluff. He could have done something two years ago. He could have done something a year ago. He could have done something before the shutdown. He already said Mexico will pay for the wall, so let's wait for when Mexico provides those funds.

At the end of the day, any person with a pulse should realize how ******* stupid this situation is and how obviously full of **** Trump was during his campaign. In 2016, da echo chamber repeatedly said that Mexico will never pay for a border wall.

Any sensible person can clearly see there is no national emergency at our southern border. Its amazing (not really) that the small govt folks really support this.

its going to da courts, only reason Trump ain't pull da trigger now is because like i already said, all options must be exhausted before hand.

Screw the shirt, I got you the hat B its “literally” the same thing
6B73890B-023C-40AD-89DE-4E3BDDF9D947.jpeg
now if that hat said watermelons 4/$1
us black folks would be saying its racist
and heated
dont even see how folks would rep that
thats just as racist imo
lets clown each other
without using racist stereotypes

it would be interesting to see the Democrats retake control of the White House and declare national emergencies for climate change, gun violence, and god awful healthcare.

difference is:

-2nd amendment protection.

-basically nosediving da economy overnight.

they can try in 6 years sure why not :lol:

Blah blah blah

at da end of da day b, ya was talking this amount of ish when i told u da tax plan was gonna pass, and when Trump was gonna get elected...ya either gonna hear it from me 1st or ya gonna see it in da news in 20 days. pick your poison.

at da end of da day b, ya was talking this amount of ish when i told u da tax plan was gonna pass, and when Trump was gonna get elected...ya either gonna hear it from me 1st or ya gonna see it in da news in 20 days. pick your poison.
Im not saying what i think the genius is going to do, im just saying that it is clearly not a national emergency.

difference is:

-2nd amendment protection.

-basically nosediving da economy overnight.

they can try in 6 years sure why not :lol:
The 2nd amendment doesn't guarantee every American has access to firearms. There are rules and restrictions in place.

We will see. I don't think the Republicans will go for that. The Republican party will continue to become less relevant as the baby boomers die off.

its going to da courts, only reason Trump ain't pull da trigger now is because like i already said, all options must be exhausted before hand.
I can't wait to see that.

"We spent the last two years basically prioritizing killing healthcare for Americans and giving tax breaks for the rich, but now that Trump needs a political win this is an emergency."

We will see. I don't think it plays out the way you say.

as people age they become more conservative

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/cons...-political-stripes-change-over-time-1.4442808

but that's a whole nother topic...

bottom line is 20 days b...
The article is profiling Canadians, who can afford to become conservative as they age because their government isn't trying to bankrupt or kill them through unaffordable heallthcare plans or inaccessible hospitals.

I can remember more than one old American conservative who turned liberal when they found out that cancer was gonna make them sell their house AND kill them anyway.

as people age they become more conservative

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/cons...-political-stripes-change-over-time-1.4442808

but that's a whole nother topic...

bottom line is 20 days b...
The trend seems to be that people are becoming more liberal.
http://www.people-press.org/2018/03/01/the-generation-gap-in-american-politics/030118_o_5/

Millennials tend to be more educated, which usually leads to more liberal views.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/16/how-millennials-compare-with-their-grandparents/

If Republicans really want to bet on everyone becoming more conservative that's their decision. I can only speak for myself, but as a Millennial I will never vote for the Republican party in my life. Millennials have been ****** so ridiculously hard by Republican presidencies and policies.

The 2nd amendment doesn't guarantee every American has access to firearms. There are rules and restrictions in place.

We will see. I don't think the Republicans will go for that. The Republican party will continue to become less relevant as the baby boomers die off.

Most of the time when people bring up the 2nd amendment it becomes immediately clear to me they've never read it :lol:

Most of the time when people bring up the 2nd amendment it becomes immediately clear to me they've never read it :lol:
The same can be said about the 1st Amendment lol. It's of no surprise that these "patriots" are the least knowledgeable when it comes to American values.

We have a dominican republican that supports politicians whos causes are everything that is not in ninjahoods favor. If that aint self hate at its finest. You do know republicans been trying to end rent control for decades now?

im a registered democrat in NY (hence why i can vote in primaries) can you please stop talking about crap don't know about?

god you literally only post when im im around. :lol:

You can say whatever you want but your inability to vote doesn't take away your opinion, but everything your supporting is to further put you at a disadvantage

Back
Top Bottom