US Military Airmen Michael Giles denied Stand Your Ground defense in Florida, sentenced to 25 yrs

Lifelong FL resident and you're either a naive suburban kid from MIA or some other tourist spot or just completely oblivious, there's no reason a Black man should want to live here outside of being wealthy in MIA.
Lifelong resident here and I can pretty much see that people can be racist at some point but I def know way a lot of places you can go without being black balled. Unlike some people I don't scout for racicsm

Being a blacc man in fla is an wild experience. Especially being a outta towner/"tourist", I can say fla natives like to start ****, regardless of race. i go 4+ times a year annually :smh: a 22 round .40 clip rides wherever I go soon as I hit that stateline.

Wh
Being a blacc man in fla is an wild experience. Especially being a outta towner/"tourist", I can say fla natives like to start ****, regardless of race. i go 4+ times a year annually :smh: a 22 round .40 clip rides wherever I go soon as I hit that stateline.
where do you go?

Lol have you guys even been to florida? Its not all racist. There's some prejudiced people , but but overall, florida is pretty chill. Go head down to south beach or the keys and get that flohio sh** out your minds.
Got family in Tampa and Orlando. Sure you can point to the Keys which account for 0.1% of Florida but those two aforementioned cess pools look like heaven compared to the majority of that state. Not even talking about racism. 

Last edited:
Orlando is my second home, even tho overall it SUCCS. NW and W Miami a few times. Endless run-ins with Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. white people, not so much. Weird as hell if you ask me.
Yo diwntown orlando on a saturdsy night is live! Clubs like beacham and roxys stay poppin bro. You also got the orlando outlets which got yambs errwhere and busch gardens if you bout that life. Lol and You think Miami is weird. I don't get bruh. Who do you guus hang out with when you re in my state?

Yo diwntown orlando on a saturdsy night is live! Clubs like beacham and roxys stay poppin bro. You also got the orlando outlets which got yambs errwhere and busch gardens if you bout that life. Lol and You think Miami is weird. I don't get bruh. Who do you guus hang out with when you re in my state?

Outlets is where **** happens to me :lol: yambs, yea, **** ******, everywhere. Love the vibe, hate the attitude. I'm on edge whole time I'm there. I got people in pine hills, Apopka, altamonte, Williamsburg (tangelo), and north Kissimmee. So im not assed out when I'm in town. UCF house parties = project x on coke and speed :smokin thicc Arabic janks:smokin

:lol: @ the state of Florida. I thought we had it bad in Arizona with the racist judicial system but damn

Outlets is where **** happens to me :lol: yambs, yea, **** ******, everywhere. Love the vibe, hate the attitude. I'm on edge whole time I'm there. I got people in pine hills, Apopka, altamonte, Williamsburg (tangelo), and north Kissimmee. So im not assed out when I'm in town. UCF house parties = project x on coke and speed :smokin thicc Arabic janks:smokin
its like you are me! These guys don't know shi about florida , they see one bad accident and its "Flohio ! I'm never goin there!" You must be a g if you hangin out dudes from pine hills lol. Apopka is pretty country to me. And Ucf is where all the snow bunnies are! Repped.

That's crazy.
mean.gif

I'm pretty sure in a lot of states places it's illegal to fire warning shots...even in your house.
this!

i prefer orange ave when im in town, i think you know why lol

its like you are me! These guys don't know shi about florida , they see one bad accident and its "Flohio ! I'm never goin there!" You must be a g if you hangin out dudes from pine hills lol. Apopka is pretty country to me. And Ucf is where all the snow bunnies are! Repped.

Lol I get around bro. I'm not a stranger to FLA. I be knowin.

I don't even understand, what was his crime? Trying to protect himself. This is just wrong. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom