*** Usher "Here I Stand" In Stores NOW! ***

Usher never seems to disappoint me. Great album with Usher's maturity in this point in his career.

Originally Posted by Kurtezle

Will Work For Love is a solid song, it's the hidden track after Here I Stand

That song is my favorite from the album...
pimp.gif

Wheres shoelova? Thought he would've been all over this thread
laugh.gif
. Waiting till it drops for me to give it a spin.

all I can say is.. WoW!
eek.gif

this album is serious, I still prefer Confessions, but this album did not dissapoint me at all besides maybe the order of the songs couldv'e been a tadbetter. I'm ready to see his performance at the BET Awards now
pimp.gif

This album is fantastic. "Work For Love" is a great track. The album was worth the wait.

After a 2nd listen, it's getting better. Like everyone and their mama said, it's no Confessions. There are lots of really good songs, some mediocre,some that don't have to be on the album. Yeah, the track order kind of irks me because they have no smooth transition and don't make chronologicalsense.

this album is hot

i've been critical of Usher at points, DMV will vouch for this but I just don't know where you guys are saying average

The Best Thing is really growing on me, it has a vintage Usher feel to it, like early 2000's

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this album is hot

i've been critical of Usher at points, DMV will vouch for this but I just don't know where you guys are saying average

The Best Thing is really growing on me, it has a vintage Usher feel to it, like early 2000's

Great way to put it, I definitely see where you coming from. It's growing on me a lot. At first I thought it was better than usual, but I'm likingit a lot.

What's A Man To Do's synths sound so much like the one Ronald Jenkees uses in one of his youtube videos...or it's just me

I really like the album.

As a married man I can really relate to the things he is talking about.

"Whats a man to do" is my favorite song.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I really like the album.

As a married man I can really relate to the things he is talking about.

"Whats a man to do" is my favorite song.

Definitely. I'm goin through a seperation now. That joint Moving Mountains is serious
pimp.gif

she got her door locked and the lock dont fit your key.. yet you punchin' other numbers in the ADT.. and you're wonderin' how the **** I letthis happen to me.. better not feed.. feed.. feed that appetite..

Usher is a beast
pimp.gif

^ The "OG" version of the Intro is a full song its called "Forever Young" you'll find it somewhere on the net, its not the best qualitythough.

Usher's brother produced it.

Back
Top Bottom