UW Students: Check In

just finished my last final.

104 multiple choice questions. 50 of them were choices A through I.

YESSSSSSS

anybody got tips on applying to the business school? I already tried as a freshman for the EAG, but failed because its hella hard to get in that early. I gotmy WSA on April 5th and the application deadline is April 4th; any help would be appreciated. What are my chances anyways? my Cum GPA is 3.60 and my businessGPA is 3.70. I think I just really need tips for the WSA and personal statement.

^not sure, but i had a friend that got in as a high school senior. not even sure HOW the hell that happened, but yes, i'm being serious...and he graduated1 year early, and went straight to get his master's in england...crazy guy. another friend got in as a freshman, he said it was cake...his cumGPA wasprobably higher than yours, about 3.8/3.9 when he applied as a freshman. not sure on the details though, i'm in the sciences and business stuff is foreignto me. i'm sure someone else here on NT can chime in though.

Originally Posted by nicholaslongrussell

if anyone needs the notes/exams for arch 150, i got all that. Arch 150 is the easiest class i've taken in my life. I took with 10 of my buddies and we all got 4.0's. i ended up with a 105% in the class and all you need for a 4.0 in that class is a 91%. I'm taking Arch 151 with Merlino right now and its boring as hell, at least 60% of the people in the class fall asleep and its gotten so boring that only half of the class actually show up for lectures. Arch 150> Arch 151.
Pm'd!

whats up Dirk Nowitzki 41. you taking the WSA also? let me know if you get into the business school. Adams sucks, i don't understand what the hell she istalking about in class.

^^^friday mornings from 830-1130...

when all the ballers* come out
pimp.gif

("ballers" = grad students with breaks in their sched
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^^^friday mornings from 830-1130...

when all the ballers* come out
pimp.gif

("ballers" = grad students with breaks in their sched
laugh.gif
)
I played today from 11:00 to 3:00
games started picking up around 1:00 & was the most packed when I left at 3:00

Seems like in late afternoon/early evening it's usually pretty packed

^^^i was there from 12-5!

spot me?
nerd.gif

black dri-fit knee-high socks with VC V's on
pimp.gif
i can proudly say my team held the "good court" for a good 6 games
pimp.gif

...and then got blown out by what seemed like a pick-up game all-star team (headlined by Cory and a white dude that felt the need to dunk everytime he touchedthe ball
eek.gif
), so we started playing on the "crappier courts"
laugh.gif

^^ Thanks, I noticed that as well lol. UW is a great school and I am glad I got in as it was my top grad school choice. What year are you ?

^^^first year
pimp.gif

(...in grad school
laugh.gif
)

our rehab medicine department is ranked 3rd nationally
pimp.gif

UW's definitely the place to be for most medical disciplines. cummulatively, only Harvard can compare.
happy.gif

so... it was a friday night (4/25) at a low-end benefit show thrown by a UW student group (azn sorority) and the emcee asked the crowd: "So what areeveryone's plans tonight?"

the most notable answer: "NIKETALK!!!"

identify yourself!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom