V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

was able to look at transcripts and return transcripts yesterday now i keep getting an error code
wmr updated to getting it back on the 11th but i still wanna check the transcripts to make sure
Yea I found out that code was the processed date not refund date. My girl code is 20140605 with a refund date of the 12th

I heard they changed some people refund dates because of a glitch

Last edited:
was able to look at transcripts and return transcripts yesterday now i keep getting an error code

wmr updated to getting it back on the 11th but i still wanna check the transcripts to make sure

Yea I found out that code was the processed date not refund date. My girl code is 20140605 with a refund date of the 12th

I heard they changed some people refund dates because of a glitch
huh
wmr is saying the 11th is when i should get my refund
are u saying that that wont be the case???

Do u know how long it takes for the money to go from the government to h&r block bank and then to filter through to mine by any chance?? Will it be the same day or will it sit in there bank for a. Couple days then come to me

Do u know how long it takes for the money to go from the government to h&r block bank and then to filter through to mine by any chance?? Will it be the same day or will it sit in there bank for a. Couple days then come to me
Some people are saying they received their 2/10 deposit just now. So it depends on your bank BOA. Whenever they post deposits...If they do weekend deposits you should get it today

Last edited:
Intradesting
Yea because banks get your deposits 2 days before deposit date, now when the bank post it to your account is something different lol

actually BOA website is down until 3am from what im hearing

Last edited:
Any tips for a first timer?
This will be my first year doing my taxes, as i started my full time job at BOA last year.
Everyone i know is recommending i go to a local place that does taxes free of charge.
Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Just got my federal refund. It originally said I would get yet on Monday.
Who do you bank with?
This will be my first year doing my taxes, as i started my full time job at BOA last year.
Everyone i know is recommending i go to a local place that does taxes free of charge.
Man use turbo tax.

Also your refund and process will take longer since your a 1st timer

Just got my federal refund. It originally said I would get yet on Monday.
Who do you bank with?

Man use turbo tax.

Also your refund and process will take longer since your a 1st timer

I bank with chase

I used TurboTax, got my refund on Thursday.
pimp.gif

Yea big update night.. Hopefully  the 2/12 ers will get it early today or monday

Back
Top Bottom