VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

I'm sure that incident is just being used as a example of Moss's behavior in general...It's quite similar to the stories coming out before NE shipped him but I guess that's all BS as well.

Can we please revisit this for a moment?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Disastrous season for the Vikes, and the blame has to fall on Childress. Don't know if I can even call him a coach at this point, because Favre clearly runs the show, and has somehow, miraculously managed to be the scapegoat in all of this. Dude has been a certified bum, and as a result of his pride, only been able to get two wins. Add to that a coach who can't bring himself to bench a senior citizen on his deathbed, but can cut an arguably premiere receiver for 'whatever' reasons and you have a team on the verge of collapsing. I honestly feel sorry for A. Pete, who's having a good year. Bottom line, Moss was the least of the Vikings problems.

Disastrous season for the Vikes, and the blame has to fall on Childress. Don't know if I can even call him a coach at this point, because Favre clearly runs the show, and has somehow, miraculously managed to be the scapegoat in all of this. Dude has been a certified bum, and as a result of his pride, only been able to get two wins. Add to that a coach who can't bring himself to bench a senior citizen on his deathbed, but can cut an arguably premiere receiver for 'whatever' reasons and you have a team on the verge of collapsing. I honestly feel sorry for A. Pete, who's having a good year. Bottom line, Moss was the least of the Vikings problems.

anyone who honestly believes in their heart and mind that tarvaris jackson would be a better option at QB than Brett Favre should be banned from speaking about football in this forum ...

anyone who honestly believes in their heart and mind that tarvaris jackson would be a better option at QB than Brett Favre should be banned from speaking about football in this forum ...

i woulda cut him too. dude is a bum. oh wait he still thinks he's a great receiver 
laugh.gif
them days long gone homie

i woulda cut him too. dude is a bum. oh wait he still thinks he's a great receiver 
laugh.gif
them days long gone homie

Just come back to New England.

Just please dont go to the Jets because that would be
30t6p3b.gif

Just come back to New England.

Just please dont go to the Jets because that would be
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

didnt you say Dez Bryant was the best WR in football?

Originally Posted by air max 87

he is ...

Originally Posted by air max 87

he is ...

It's funny how Childless says Moss "isn't the type of guy we want around here", yet he broke his @%$*%+$ neck to get Favre
laugh.gif

It's funny how Childless says Moss "isn't the type of guy we want around here", yet he broke his @%$*%+$ neck to get Favre
laugh.gif

Moss is a big gamble.  You never know if you're getting the productive Moss or the quitter.  He can be good for a season, a couple seasons, a few games, or maybe not even that. 

He's totally unprofessional.  You have to be sreiously concerned if he'll even be motivated.  That's crazy, either you want to be a footbal player or not.  I think he has some serious mental issues.  I wouldn't want Moss on my team, I can live without that childish behavior. 

Moss is a big gamble.  You never know if you're getting the productive Moss or the quitter.  He can be good for a season, a couple seasons, a few games, or maybe not even that. 

He's totally unprofessional.  You have to be sreiously concerned if he'll even be motivated.  That's crazy, either you want to be a footbal player or not.  I think he has some serious mental issues.  I wouldn't want Moss on my team, I can live without that childish behavior. 

Back
Top Bottom