Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h2]Android 4.3 update leaked for AT&T HTC One[/h2]

By Jennifer Stough   | Sep 24 2013 | 3:59 pm  | 44 COMMENTS

[h2]
hero_0.jpg
[/h2][h3]AT&T HTC One running leaked version of Android 4.3 plus new Sense[/h3]
Sure to be a relief to most HTC device users, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer seems to have kept its promise of a speedy update to its top devices. Seen here is a leaked version of HTC's Sense UI paired with Android 4.3  on an AT&T branded HTC One. Our own moderator team leader, Kevin O'Quinn, has the scoop. 
I haven't come across any deal breaking bugs, or bugs at all. I've tested BT, wifi, NFC, etc. Everything works as well as we would expect.
While he is still experimenting with this latest software, he appears to feel very certain of it's fluidity, for a leaked version at least. More time will tell for certain. Want to give it a try on your AT&T One? For the time being, an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery is needed to flash this baby, but if you meet that criteria, feel free to join us in the forums  and let us know how it's running for you! A hands-on video of this beauty in action can also been seen at the forum link above.

No word yet on suspected release dates from the carriers, but as Kevin also has to say:
 If this is indeed the same as what's going to go out OTA when it finally drops I think everyone will be very happy.
The upcoming months hint at satisfaction as we all anxiously await this official update. In the mean time, we can only hope the carriers show the same urgency as HTC when releasing the OTA. That means you, Verizon.
[h3]More: 4.3 on the HTC One in the forums[/h3]

READ MORE AND COMMENT

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread in awhile. Anyone have the current nexus 7? I've been thinking of picking up the 32gb model.

Lol Samsung is like the rich kid with no swag, throwing money at anything to find acceptance just dropped a gold gs4 lol

[h1]Samsung to introduce new super-premium Galaxy F line[/h1]
25 September, 2013 | Comments (110)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

Word out of Korean news site ETNews  is that Samsung is allegedly developing a new ultra-premium Galaxy F series to go alongside its well-known Galaxy S line. The first device in this series is slated to get introduced early next year.

If the source is to be believed, the first F series device (most likely called the Galaxy F), will feature a full-metal body and updated design. It's set to come with an Octa-core Exynos processor, 16MP camera with OIS. No word on the screen size or resolution, but it will likely be priced higher than the Note series.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The introduction of a new premium lineup makes sense, as the S series and Note series usually produce two flagships a year, and the smartphone is usually released in the first half.

This means that by the time the H2 rolls around, competitors like LG and Sony have outed their own superior offerings, resulting in a less-than-stellar holiday sales season. Releasing a high-range metal-clad smartphone during this period would be a smart move.

Source  | Via

Haven't been in this thread in awhile. Anyone have the current nexus 7? I've been thinking of picking up the 32gb model.

Yeah great tablet. Solid upgrade, camera is okish thought

Yea I never use cameras on tablets (unless video chat with family overseas), but the rear is weak.

It is a nice upgrade especially over the OG Nexus 7. It didn't change size, but the way they reshaped the form of it was brilliant. Made it slimmer on the sides so it fits better in the hand and in a pocket. Also, the screen is brilliant on it and is very snappy. I have no trouble playing games on it and they look good as well.

Didn't even realize amazon was selling 64gb verisons of the kindle.
only $325 for the 7 inch ad free model :x
this is your fault for waiting so damn long amazon! :smh:

just got a nexus 4 yesterday, didn't wanna wait for the 5 since my current phone is spazzing out and got the 16gb for $200. seller had it rooted and deodexed and had the lte flash for tmo on it. had no clue about what deodexed does. he gave me the page from XDA which is http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2010887

got the $30 plan from tmo :smokin

been out of the rooting game for a while now, haven't rooted my phone since i had a G1 :pimp:

so my question is, if i want to use another rom, what would I need. first to download the rom, clockwork recovery, anything else?

also how would i go about using tetsu's icon pack? :nerd:

-download ROM and put on phone
-reboot into recovery
-backup current ROM (I suggest always)
-install .zip from phone/card
-wipe data/factory reset
-clear cache/davlik cache
-reboot
-enjoy :smokin

-Tet's icon packs in the sense that you download them and just long-press the app icon that you want to change.
(You might need to get a 3rd party launcher like Apex or Nova to change icons, but I am not 100% certain on that. Those are the 2 popular ones and I use Apex myself.)
-There should an option to "edit" pop up
-Click the current icon that shows and then you can either choose a file manager or the gallery to browse to the icon pictures
(I suggest going to the gallery just so you can see the icon pic you are choosing for that app)
-Click that picture and hit ok
-That's it

I stopped making my icons :frown: just not feelin em like dat.

I'll get back to it soon I hope. Redid the glyphs tho.

New setup and update to the tasker UCCW preview in a few.

I just bought an iPhone 5S because I'm waiting for Samsung to get rid of the plastic backing. I'll gladly sell my iPhone if that F Series drops at the beginning of the year.

Back
Top Bottom