Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stock touchwiz ROM
Nova Launcher Prime
Bluelicious Icons
Task Clokk Uccw
Simple RSS Widget
And widgetlocker with beautiful widgets text clock.

Droppin soon.

thanks fam i havent been tryna pimp out phone since the day i first got it almost a year ago :lol:

No problem man. It's easy to theme. I use mycolorscreen for inspiration. Straight gawd status over there.

My brother has the Galaxy S4 on Tmobile and has insurance on it... He thinks he left it at his job and cant find it... How much would is the deductible in case he reports it lost? The insurance is Asurion

Ordered a new SD card yesterday and with Amazon prime it came in today.

Up to 16gb with a 32gb (was 16gb) card now :pimp:

I just bought an iPhone 5S because I'm waiting for Samsung to get rid of the plastic backing. I'll gladly sell my iPhone if that F Series drops at the beginning of the year
you know u csan buy the metal backing off ebay or amazon for about $10. I put a metal cover on my s3, metal brushing design

Has the Note line always been $299? I see the AT&T version is dropping on Oct 1st. Will probably wait until a Black Friday special to cop though...

Anyone else been having issues with Sprint? Getting 4G is a rarity now and very frequently I dont even get 3G, I'm talking about 15 times a day I just lose signal completely and I live in a metropolitan area. Could it be my phone? I would hate to do it but should I factory reset?

Anyone else been having issues with Sprint? Getting 4G is a rarity now and very frequently I dont even get 3G, I'm talking about 15 times a day I just lose signal completely and I live in a metropolitan area. Could it be my phone? I would hate to do it but should I factory reset?

I know a few people that have problems with sprint. I've also seen some NTers complain about their service.

What does this mean sir?

Also, I'm on sprint, but when I'm in an area that has 4g, i get it and keep it. If not, then I'm on 3G. Spotty as hell though.

If you buy the European version of the note 3 you wouldn't be able to use US or Asian sims. If you buy the Asian version wouldn't be able to use European or US sims, etc. Bascailly if you plan on brining your note 3 with you when you travel overseas your shut outta luck.

Leaked Nexus 5 benchmarks have new Nexus dominating Android rivals
By Zach Epstein on Sep 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Nexus 5 Benchmark Tests

10:10 AM
Google’s next-generation Nexus 5 smartphone is shaping up to an absolute beast. Where the current Nexus 4 model featured mid-range specs and a shockingly affordable price tag, it looks like the new model being cooked up in Google and LG’s labs will be high-end through and through. According to benchmark tests discovered by Phone Arena on the GFXBench website, the Nexus 5 will feature best-in-class graphics performance that crushes most Android rivals. In fact, the handset’s off-screen graphics performance appears to be on par with Apple’s new iPhone 5s, which crushed all Android-powered rivals in recent performance tests.

The Nexus 5 reportedly sports full HD resolution so on-screen results might trail the 5s since Google’s smartphone has far more pixels to power. Even still, the new pure Google phone is shaping up to be the handset to beat this holiday season.

According to recent reports, the Nexus 5 will launch next month featuring a Snapdragon 800 processor, a 5-inch 1080p display, a 7-band LTE radio compatible with both AT&T and T-Mobile, a 13-megapixel rear camera, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, a 2,700 mAh battery and of course Android 4.4 KitKat.

Leaked videos of the phone can be seen here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom