• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terrified over what the Nexus 5 pricing may be, particularly after how far off the rumors for and how disappointing the moto x was.

Also, I bought a Kit Kat bar and won $5 in google play credit :smile: Felt like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...

Where did that come from?

:nerd:

So there's finally a MotoX type app that'll let your phone do your work for you. Imma play with this apk and see what's good with it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tryagent

nasw apps been out that do this for years. I use Tasker https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm

When I ever I walked into my house my phone wifi would come and and it would email my girlfriend to let her know I was home M-F

^Damb bruh. Thats extreme.

Anybody got that LG G2? I sold my Nexus 4 a while back and copped the 5. Starting to miss a big screen and all that but not sure if I wanna make the switch back yet.

Just got it last Friday. It's really nice, but the stock apps and keyboard are whack. Still in the process of customizing it to how I like it.

My first Android phone btw.

About to copp a used SG4 in about an hour for $100.. this girl i know said she couldn't afford it no more.. now i can save my upgrade for the next wave of phones next year 
smokin.gif

try to hit verizon chat, but it's not working.. so if anybody knows let me know.. thanks
If she don't pay off her contract or pay off the phone its gonna be blocked by that company.
i kind of figured that, because i'm pretty sure she got the new customer or upgrade price.. so they will most likely block it because she didn't pay her bill which sucks because i was hoping to get it for a good price.. i'm glad ya'll helped me out , because i had no clue about that

Back
Top Bottom