• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't even get a good pic in lowlight. Don't understand how to get it to focus or anything. I take a pic and it looks decent but when I open up the pic in the gallery it looks :smh:

On the Nexus phones, how do you all get around not having a card slot? Just noticed that, and i'm no longer in the market. That is crippling to what I use my phones for.

On the Nexus phones, how do you all get around not having a card slot? Just noticed that, and i'm no longer in the market. That is crippling to what I use my phones for.

I've been uploading my music to Google Play for a while, so that takes up a lot of what I'd normally use my storage for. Outside of that, I just don't use many apps in general for some reason.

I'm the kind of guy that will try it, and delete it if I feel like I won't use it regularly. My last two phones have been 16GB with expandable storage, and I never filled up all 13.5 or whatever is available, or even bought micro SD cards for either of them.

I'm probably going to rock with the 32GB Nexus 5, which is more than enough for me.

To actually answer your question, I assume most people put what they don't need to have with them either on the cloud (Google Play, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, etc.) or leave it on their computers.

Last edited:
The only thing I'd need more than 32 GBs of space would be for my music. I have everything uploaded to Google Play, so if I do need to listen to something in particular, I have that option. Otherwise I just put my most played/favorites, new albums, playlists, and then keep that on my device under Play Music.

Between apps, videos, pictures, music I still have 12 GBs leftover.

4.3 on the Note 2 is pretty smooth. And the Note 3 features got me using my S-Pen alot more now
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Same, I host my own subsonic server. I'm just with Sprint and streaming sucks on most days. But, for most.. that makes sense.

[COLOR=#red]my dudes Blackberry is trolling us with BBM. They made us think we could install and use when in all reality it's going to be awhile before they get their servers ready. Only a few people were able to d'load so this is basically a public beta :smh:

Side note: can one of you smart guys send me a link for the Verizon Note 2 4.3 Rom and instructions?[/COLOR]

4.3 on the Note 2 is pretty smooth. And the Note 3 features got me using my S-Pen alot more now:smokin  
Did the update come through your provider or did you hack? I need the info!
Its a ROM.  4.3 isnt out yet but the rom leaked like a week ago. Im on the International N2. Idk if they've ported a version for the US Note 2 yet but they probably have.   forum.xda-developers.com

Back
Top Bottom