Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:pimp: lets see if we can take it back to 2006

[COLOR=#red]yeah my dude...BBM always been better for meeting random chicks because all they give out are PIN numbers no telephone or email so they more open. I've gotten with a few nice ones off of BBM. Looks like they still in there too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]yeah my dude...BBM always been better for meeting random chicks because all they give out are PIN numbers no telephone or email so they more open. I've gotten with a few nice ones off of BBM. Looks like they still in there too.[/COLOR]

Big homie how u liking that Note 2? u gonna upgrade to the 3 anytime soon? Whenever I cop my android I will def be hitting u for pointers

Yo

Big homie how u liking that Note 2? u gonna upgrade to the 3 anytime soon? Whenever I cop my android I will def be hitting u for pointers

Yo

[COLOR=#red]Nupe, what's good with you. Yeah I just got the Note 2 last month. Had to buy it off Craigslist to replace my stolen GS3. I really like it..I mean granted the Note 3 is better in every way the 2 more than does it's job. I think I may wait for the S5 and then later the Note 4.

Yeah brother hit me up![/COLOR]

what's so dope about BBM?

i remember it back in high school...

i was rocking with the PPC-6700... then the mogul.

:pimp:

I guess letting it die and charging it up all the way fixed the problem. Around the same on screen time as last time when it died in 3 hours

Fixed my G2 :pimp: kept it in a bowl of rice for about 12 hours, removed the back cover and its working now. Hopefully it stays that way. Tried to bleach the water damage strips but I guess LG has made them bleach proof...touche LG

At least I got to add insurance just in case it messes up again

Fixed my G2
pimp.gif
kept it in a bowl of rice for about 12 hours, removed the back cover and its working now. Hopefully it stays that way. Tried to bleach the water damage strips but I guess LG has made them bleach proof...touche LG

rice fixes alll water damage 
pimp.gif

Fixed my G2 :pimp: kept it in a bowl of rice for about 12 hours, removed the back cover and its working now. Hopefully it stays that way. Tried to bleach the water damage strips but I guess LG has made them bleach proof...touche LG

Congrats brother :smile:. Try to be more careful in the future

Bruh, you ever put stale cookies in a ziplock bag with a piece of bread!? Them joints come out like you pulled them straight from the oven! SOFT

Getting insurance is a good look though.

Congrats brother :smile:. Try to be more careful in the future

Definitely will...keeping it away from all water sources :lol:

Never tired the cookie and bread before tho :lol:

Last edited:
The main mistake people make regarding the rice technique is taking it out too early. I'd say 12-18 hours minimum if you want all the moisture out. 

The main mistake people make regarding the rice technique is taking it out too early. I'd say 12-18 hours minimum if you want all the moisture out. 
This is true.. Minus whale let it sit in rice for a full 24 hours.. I totally overlooked that homie took it out after only 30 minutes :lol:

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked before, but what messaging app are you guys using?

I'm currently using the stock messaging app on my Nexus 4 and it's having trouble sending MMS.

I was using Sliding Messaging, but it expired back in September since I only had the trial version.

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked before, but what messaging app are you guys using?

I'm currently using the stock messaging app on my Nexus 4 and it's having trouble sending MMS.

I was using Sliding Messaging, but it expired back in September since I only had the trial version.
Textra.. and or Chompsms

I prefer textra, when it's working it's the best.. I've had trouble sending MMS in the past but recently it has been money.. and it's probably the best messaging app to me personally

Last edited:

I'm using the stock messaging app on my N4 as well and I've been having problems with MMS also... Its only been happening the last 2-3 days

what messaging app is most similar to iMessage?  every time i get group texts, my responses only go to the OG sender and i dont see what anyone else says...

Anyone having issues with receiving their mail from Yahoo? I keep getting the same messages resent to my phone every 15mins and then getting a authentication failed message

Back
Top Bottom