• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still waiting for my BBM email... :smh:

Those of you already on it,

How long did you guys have to wait?

I been waiting a full day now.

Anyone having issues with receiving their mail from Yahoo? I keep getting the same messages resent to my phone every 15mins and then getting a authentication failed message

This happens to me from time to time (less than once a month), but it usually just seems to fix itself.

I use stock text. It just works.

This. Everything from SMS to MMS, to emojis. It works perfectly for me on my AOSP ROM. Never even thought about switching apps.

Y'all fools missing out on the awesomeness of textra..

With that said I'll be back come the N5 playas :pimp:

Which is in like a week :lol:

Last edited:
I love Textra. Definitely made my texting experience on Android a lot more enjoyable.

finally got around to setting up my tasker.

set it so my pin lockscreen is bypassed when i'm connected to a trusted wifi network (ie home or my girls place) or the bluetooth in my car.

what do you guys use it for?

finally got around to setting up my tasker.

set it so my pin lockscreen is bypassed when i'm connected to a trusted wifi network (ie home or my girls place) or the bluetooth in my car.

what do you guys use it for?

:nerd:
with step by step tutorial plz
:nerd:

I'm using the stock messaging app on my N4 as well and I've been having problems with MMS also... Its only been happening the last 2-3 days
I'm going to try textra...

The stock app is :x ... My biggest pet peeve is that you can't skip lines... The return key isn't on the keyboard...

I have hand cent... I like it because I know the menus and can customize it to the umpteenth...

I don't have friends to do group chat with

:frown:

:pimp:

Last edited:
went to sprint today to look at the g2 and note 3 and they didnt even have the g2 yet. manager said not yet but its coming. wonder why they dont have it yet?

I'm going to try textra...

The stock app is :x ... My biggest pet peeve is that you can't skip lines... The return key isn't on the keyboard...

My keyboard actually does have this. I assume you use Samsung's messaging app/keyboard?

[h1]LG's curved-screen G Flex smartphone revealed in photos and video[/h1]
By Sam Byford  on October 23, 2013 12:24 am  Email  @345triangle56COMMENTS

DON'T MISS STORIES FOLLOW THE VERGE

gflex1_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

inShare

We've seen rendered images of LG's G Flex and its curved OLED display, but the device itself has proven elusive — until now. Argentinian broadcaster Telefe apparently managed to obtain the phone for an in-studio hands-on video, and journalist Federico Inihas provided The Verge  with additional photos.

According to Ini, the G Flex's curved screen is 6 inches across, and the phone features rear-mounted buttons in a similar style to the LG G2's. The camera is said to be 13 megapixels, matching both the G2 and Samsung's Galaxy Round, which has an OLED display that curves on a different axis. The G Flex is reminiscent of LG and Samsung's curved OLED TVs, with the screen's edges slightly turning inwards when viewed in landscape orientation.

[h3]LG G FLEX LEAKED PHOTOS[/h3]
gflex_3_verge_super_wide.jpg

VIEW FULL GALLERY

Previous

• gflex_3_medium.jpg
  • gflex4_medium.jpg
  • gflex2_medium.jpg
  • gflex1_medium.jpg

Next

While the G Flex is yet to be officially announced by LG, these videos and photos may be as close as you ever get to the phone: Ini says that the G Flex will be launched in South Korea next month, with no release planned for the US, Europe, or Latin America.  When reached for contact, an LG representative in South Korea told The Verge  that he was unsure of the device's veracity and would have to contact the company's Argentinian office to confirm if it is "the real thing."

still rocking with my gs3.

love it but just cracked my screen and its about that time for an upgrade.

tmobile has been good to me.

looking for a new phone. question
best overall phone coming out for tmobile by the end of november?
absolutely loved my nexus one. stock google is great.

appreciate it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom